Holiday shopping for the guys. This is probably the most requested gift guide for the holidays… men can be hard to shop for! I think I have some good fresh ideas this year! Happy gifting!
(Click on the corresponding number to shop item!)
- Rub Set – Got a griller? These will be a fun change up for his burgers and ribs!
- Thawing Board – This is really neat… Saturday night and he wants a steak but you forgot to defrost it? This board comes to the rescue by thawing your steak (or pork chops etc) in ten minutes!
- Workout Tee – Best all time men’s workout tee.
- Tacky Fly Box – This is described as “Quite possibly the world’s best fly box”.
- Quarter Zip – Matt has last years version of this quarter zip and loves it. Cozy but breathable.
- Glass Trivial Pursuit – This reminds me of the HOURS I used to spend playing Trivial Pursuit with my brothers. Now it’s all dressed up in glass… I kind of want this for myself!
- Marshall Portable Speaker – Bluetooth and water resistant, this is the best speaker to take on the go. Boating, tailgating, back yard partying; it’s perfect!
- Truff White Truffle Hot Sauce – Put this on everything! Eggs, fried, burgers, stir fry….
- TRX GO Suspension Trainer System – Anyone else hankering from a home gym? TRX is awesome, it takes up little space and you can get a full body workout!
- Ooni Karu Wood and Charcoal-Fired Portable Pizza Oven – Really building on the outdoors theme here. Saturday Pizza Night anyone?
- Flikr Personal Fire Pit – Keeping that back deck/patio game going strong! This little firepit is awesome, it runs on rubbing alcohol!
- Orbit Turntable – My husband is quite keen on getting a new turntable and building out his vinyl collection so I have been researching. This one gets great reviews and is cool looking!
- Maui Jim Sunglasses – Maui Jim makes the best polarized sunglasses around. Period. They have way upped their style game too! Truly the only sunglasses we wear in this house!
- Joggers – Everyone is getting joggers for Christmas this year… so comfortable and perfect for WFH, yard work or just watching a movie.
- Cashmere Sweater – The perfect cozy cashmere crewneck.
- Catch-all Charger – I love that this wireless charger is also the perfect place to drop whatever is in your pockets, keys, coins, golf tees…
- Kiehl’s – Always the perfect little gift. Probably not something he would buy on his own!
- Coffee – Just some really good coffee.
- Cryosphere Cold Massage Roller – Ice combine with myofascial release makes this the perfect accompaniment to the above TRX!
- 100 Contemporary Houses – The perfect coffee table for any design buff.
- Magpul Wallet – Made with reinforced polymer material. This will hold up!
- Winter Coat – Maybe it’s time for an update on his coat! This one is water proof, wind proof and WARM!
- Air Fryer– Maybe your fella is the cook of the house. I don’t have one… but I have been eyeing an air fryer and apparently this is the BEST one.
- Fuzzy Slippers – Guys need slippers too! These have a rubber sole for those early morning dog walks.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!