Holiday Gift Guide Under $50 2020
The perfect list for your best friend, teacher, book club group, neighbor, god child, cousin… I could go on. A great list of items under $50 for anyone you want to wish a Happy Holidays to!
(Click on the corresponding number to shop item!)
- Portland Syrups – We love syrups around here for easy, ready to go cocktails or add to seltzer for a “fancy” Italian soda.
- Not Parent Approved – Essentially Cards Against Humanity for the tween/teen age group.
- Retro Board Games – I think I had these on a Gift Guide last year too, but they have added more games! I love Candy Land! They look great on a book shelf.
- Birthstone Necklace – How sweet is this?
- Fringed Scarf – Bright and cozy.
- USB Rechargeable Lighter – I love the idea of this, butane free! 300 lights off one charge, pretty cool.
- Simmer Sauces – What better gift than making dinner super easy one night? These Indian Curry sauces make a perfect warm Winter dinner.
- Metal Straws – All about reducing plastic!
- Horoscope Book – What’s your sign?
- Taschen Pop Art Book – I love a good coffee table book, Taschen always makes the best.
- Leopard Bag – I think a Baggu makes the list every year. I have one and it is such a work horse! I have had it for years (and have brought it everywhere) and it still looks great!
- Savings Bank – Cute little bank that reminds to save!
- BLOCKITECTURE (BRUTALISM) – Fun for a desktop.
- Slip Scrunchies – These are my favorite! They don’t snag your hair!
- Stud Earrings – Who doesn’t love a little bling?
- NY Puzzle – Perfect thing to have for those snowy winter days.
- Kid’s Cooking Set – Wood and steel, these are cute and quality.
- Pom Hat & Mask – This is pretty genius! A mask that buttons on to your hat, amazing!
- Sherpa Hot Water Bottle – To keep anyone warm this Winter!
- Facial Ice Roller – We need all the at home facial treatments we can get, am I right? This one helps with puffiness!
- Chill Out Stumbling Blocks – Lets play Jenga but make it a drinking game- ha!
- Woven Cement Planters – I love the texture of these. What a sweet gift with a little succulent planted in it!
- Hand Cream – Perfectly packaged hand cream! No Wrapping necessary.
- Big Spoon Roasters Nut Butter – Have a huge peanut butter fan on your list? Nothing better than artisanal nut butter as a special treat!
- Color In Poster – Love this large coloring sheet. Pair with some colored pencils and you are golden!
- Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish – A sweet little dish, perfect for bedside for jewelry.
- L’or de Seraphine Candle– I love the wave print!
- Sleep Balm – Everyone needs a little help with sleeping these days, right?
- Echo Dot – If they don’t already have one… or maybe they need an extra!
- Modern Comfort Food by Ina Garten – Barefoot Contessa does it again! This book is chock full of recipes that will keep you happy all Winter long.
- Shibori Kit – I love indigo shibori. How fun to make your own fabric!
- Men’s Pajama Pants – These are a steal!
- Freedom Moses Slides – I lived in these all summer and still wear them around my house now. They are so comfortable!
- Best Pajamas EVER – These are all I wear, so comfortable!
- Wooden House Shape Sorter – Perfect gift for little hands.
- Blue Light Reading Glasses – We are all spending so much more time behind our computer screens.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!