Ugh. This post is late. 11 days late to be exact. Thank you to the sweet people that have reached out to make sure all is well because I have been so “quiet” lately. Our life has been anything but quiet (all very positive!) so writing, creating and curating for AMH has just taken a back seat… a way back seat. In the thick of all things house related plus a few other projects I am working on. Who wants home content? It’s coming soon! For now… February Favorites!
- Bermuda – We went to Bermuda for a week of February Break, one of my most favorite places, my third home perhaps. It was the spot for the last vacation we took before Covid hit so it was surreal to going back two years later. I know I’m not alone when I say this was a long two years. It’s hard to complain because we have been comfortable and healthy through all of this and I know not everyone can say the same. We have had some exciting milestones, the house and renovation (!!), and most certainly many silver linings (more family dinners!). But, I’m tired. Exhausted really, like everyone else. Exhausted of the worry, the fear, the loneliness (even when I’m never alone). So this trip was exactly the boost we all needed. We didn’t do a whole lot, but we relaxed, we ate in restaurants (it’s been forever!). Really perfection.
- Inventing Anna (Netflix) – While on vacation I got sucked in this limited series… what a twisty and fascinating story. Based on a true story that has been boosted with the typical Shonda Rhimes charm, you will speed through this!
- Ivory Wide Legs – I have these in blue denim and ordered them for the trip… perfect for Spring and Summer nights out. So comfortable and flattering! I sized up for the cream!
- I Want You Back (Amazon) – This is an adorable rom-com! We laughed out loud on numerous occasions!
- Maybe In Another Life by Taylor Jenkins Reid – I think that Jenkins Reid is slowly (maybe not so slowly) becoming my favorite author. Everything I read by her I love. It’s her character development, just so good! This one shows two parallel universes that hinge on two different choices. Lovely book!
- Green One Piece – The color of this is fabulous! Super flattering and comfortable… and it’s on sale!
- Camel Crossbody – This was actually a Christmas gift from Matt but I didn’t get it until last month. I LOVE it. It is the perfect size! It fits everything I need, keys, wallet, kindle, Perfect Bar… etc, etc!
- Spider-Man No Way Home – Our first movie back in the movie theater actually! We all loved it! I especially loved the crossing of the different universes and seeing all the Spider Men work together!
- Someone Somewhere (HBO) – Slightly depressing but oh so funny and well acted! Don’t miss this gem!
- Wife Stalker by Liv Constantine – Perfect thriller vacation read!
- London Is The Best City in America by Laura Dave – Another author I am currently loving, Laura Dave. I have been listening to her books and it makes chores and walk fly by. Always love the characters.
- Rollaga – this is the best foam roller EVER. No bones about it. If you have sore muscles get this ASAP! Special thanks to my friend and training bud for gifting me this!
- Lego Mini Figure Puzzle – Well, this was a birthday gift for my kid and Matt and I likely enjoyed it more… and finished in a day!
- Perfect Bar – My obsession… clean ingredients and so perfect for on the go… or an easy breakfast/snack in my kitchenette ( I miss eggs and had them EVERY DAY in Bermuda- ha!).
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!