And now for her! Lots of options to make the favorite women in your life feel extra special over the holidays!
(Click on the corresponding number to shop item!)
- Diamond Necklace – Lovely diamond necklace that will be gorgeous on anyone!
- Airpods – For the multitasking gal! I love mine. Listen to podcasts, books, music or talk on the phone, all while doing EVERYTHING ELSE!
- Cozy Sweatshirt – This is definitely my go to brand for ultra comfortable sweatshirt that still looks effortlessly chic!
- Metallic Leggings – Add a little glitz to your work out wardrobe.
- Foot Spa – All about bringing the spa treatments home… pedicure anyone?
- Crescent Hoops – Just a pretty pair of earrings!
- Face Scrubber – It’s all about the self care, am I right? Give her a spa treatment in her own home!
- Caramels – Fancy French candy is always a winner.
- Fancy Slippers – Furry velvet slippers? Yes, please! These will look great with the loungewear!
- Leather Crossbody Bag – I love the braided detail on the handle! We all need a crossbody, hands free bag right now!
- Super Soft Double Gauze Robe – Perfect for lazy mornings.
- Eye Treatment Set – My skin care brand has the best gift set, eye masks, eye cream (I use both) and a silk sleeping mask!
- Maui Jim Sunglasses – Best sunglass company ever. They are the best quality! I love the shape of these!
- Warm Gloves – I love the look of these with the knit and leather, and they are tech friendly!
- Cashmere Sweater – The soft color and V-neck are perfect.
- Lounge Top – I love this set, the V-neck top is perfect with the pants. I think I need this set too…
- Lounge Bottom – I dig the pleats here, dresses up these lounge pants!
- Bobbi Brown Holiday Set – This has everything you need to be “Zoom Ready”.
- Cozy Furry Jacket – Darling and I love how different the color is!
- Made For Living by Amber Lewis – If you don’t follow Amber Lewis you need to! She creates the most serene spaces, that are, as the book is named, “Made For Living”.
- Portfolio – aka, computer sleeve! Also great for paperwork. Awesome to keep her organized.
- Wool Coat – A classic wool overcoat. This will last for years!
- Sleeper Jumpsuit – I don’t know guys, this really appeals to me. It just looks so comfortable!
- Classic Slim Aarons – This just makes me smile.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!