Holiday Gift Guide #5 – The Gourmet
So this is an easy one… all the best things for “the gourmet”. If you have a loved one who adores being in the kitchen this is the list for you! These are all my favorites or things that are on my want list!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on item name to shop!
- Instant Pot Duo 80 – Okay. Obviously this is on here. It should be on every gift guide I put together because I love it so much (Same with #2). If you don’t have one in your kitchen you should. It is a miracle appliance!
- Vitamix Professional Series Blender – Same as above… I use this all the time. It is worth every penny!
- Apron – Everyone needs a nice new apron!
- Le Crueset – My Le Crueset is the workhorse in my kitchen. From stove top to oven and back again it is perfect for so many things. This one has an awesome grill top lid!
Nuñez de Prado Flor de Aceite Olive Oil, Organic – For this olive oil to be produced it takes over 20 pounds of olives to make just one liter! This is perfect for drizzling over a finished dish.
- Frieling Spice Grinder – I am in the market for a spice grinder and I am a sucker for anything cast iron!
- HyperChiller – This thing is SO cool. It takes 60 seconds to completely chill your drink! Wine, coffee, cocktail or tea!
- Melissa Clark’s New Instant Pot Cookbook – If you are going to get the Instant Pot this is a must. Melissa Clark is a genius.
- Spoon Rest – Would be such a nice addition to your counter!
La Boîte Spiced Chocolate Chips Gift Set – Definitely an indulgence; I am a sucker for chocolate chips.
- Dish towels – You can never have enough.
- Salt Fat Heat Acid – I just started the documentary by the same name on Netflix. I love chef author Samin Nosrat and can’t wait to read her cookbook.
Emile Henry Oven-to-Table Appetizer Tray – How great that it goes right from the oven to the table, and it’s pretty!
- Staub Olive Wood Spoon & Spatula – The perfect kitchen utensils.
Also check out our other Holiday Gift Guides! Kids, For Her, For Him & Best Friend!