Shopping for her. What to get the woman who has everything? It can be tricky! A little bit of everything below, some of them favorite gifts I have received myself!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on item name to shop!
- Chloé Medium Marcie Satchel – This is absolutely a big ticket item. I normally don’t include items in this price range on a gift guide but my friend was carrying this the other day and I fell in love! What a BEAUTIFUL bag!
- No. 6 Clog Boot – These boots are the bees knees. I received these as an early birthday present from my mother in law and wear them every day. They are just so comfortable!
- Dyson Hairdryer – You had to know this would make the list. Maybe one of my favorites gifts ever! Thanks, Mom!
- Stö Snow Pants – Do you want warm & waterproof snow/ski pants that fit like yoga pants? THESE ARE IT!!! I have these and I adore them!
- Lou & Grey Camo Faux Fur Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt is on the edge of being really cool or really odd… I am going with cool!
- J. Crew Dreamy Pajamas – They are just that, so dreamy! They also come in festive candy canes!
- Lululemon Tied To You Sweater – This soft pink and woven ties are everywhere this season- this is done perfectly!
- ALO Yoga Moto Leggings – I love, love, love these leggings. They are so flattering! They take you from workout to errands!
- BaubleBar Rita Resin Hoops – Great shape and great price.
- Love Token Faux Fur Vest – Warm, cozy and instantly chic.
- MZ Wallace Metro Pouch – I have a few of these and I just pop them in and out of different bags. So useful and doubles as a clutch at night!
- ASHA Zodiac Mother-of-Pearl Pendant Necklace – Pretty and personal.
- White + Warren Travel Cashmere Scarf – This is a lot of bang for your buck. Perfect for travel as a scarf or a blanket but doubles as a wrap for going out!
Alexis Bittar Liquid Metal Paired Bangle Bracelet – Simple and pretty.
- Ugg Women’s Ansley Slippers – I have had these for years, they last forever!