What to get your best bud? The friend that keeps you grounded, that is always there for a laugh? Sometimes that can be hard! You want to get something they will really enjoy and not just a token that will clutter up their house, am I right? I love getting a consumable (food or beauty!) that can be used and then be gone, or something they wouldn’t buy for themselves! Below find my favorites; bonus- everything except for the awesome L.L. Bean tote is $50 and under!
Click on item name to shop!
- L.L. Bean Signature Camo Boat and Tote – I love an L. L. Bean tote bag; durable, simple & timeless. This one kicks it up a notch with the camouflage bottom and rope handles!
- Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens – I just got this book because it has been recommended to me by so many people!
- Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Hair Masque and Wet Brush – Nothing like a good hair masque, especially for winter. And this brush is a game changer!
- Native Audrey Flat – I have these in black, they are a perfect rain shoe! So cute and such a good price tag- $50 for metallic, $45 for color!
- Yeti Rambler – Best insulated drink holder out there. Tea stays hot (HOT!) and ice water stays so cold!
- J. Crew Striped Scarf – Pretty and soft!
- Nest Hearth Candle – I received a Nest candle for a gift recently, smelled fantastic! This one is the perfect scent for the holidays!
- Papermate Flair Pens – Random? Maybe. I love writing with these pens and love the idea of color coding my date book too!
- Louis Sherry Vreeland Red 12-Piece Assorted Chocolate Truffle Tin – Who doesn’t want good chocolate?
- SODA Says Chipolo Smart Item Finder Keychain – For the super busy friend who at times loses things…
- BaubleBar Torrie Resin Hoop – Classic tortoise shell!
- Knock Knock List Lover’s Notepad Set – I love these notepads from Knock Knock for getting organized. I also use the Let’s Eat set every week!
INIMITABLE MASCARA – This is the best mascara in my book. The only one that works for me!