What to get your best bud? The friend that keeps you grounded, that is always there for a laugh? Sometimes that can be hard! You want to get something they will really enjoy and not just a token that will clutter up their house, am I right? I love getting a consumable (food or beauty!) that can be used and then be gone, or something they wouldn’t buy for themselves! Below find my favorites; bonus- everything except for the awesome L.L. Bean tote is $50 and under!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on item name to shop!
- L.L. Bean Signature Camo Boat and Tote – I love an L. L. Bean tote bag; durable, simple & timeless. This one kicks it up a notch with the camouflage bottom and rope handles!
- Where The Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens – I just got this book because it has been recommended to me by so many people!
- Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Hair Masque and Wet Brush – Nothing like a good hair masque, especially for winter. And this brush is a game changer!
- Native Audrey Flat – I have these in black, they are a perfect rain shoe! So cute and such a good price tag- $50 for metallic, $45 for color!
- Yeti Rambler – Best insulated drink holder out there. Tea stays hot (HOT!) and ice water stays so cold!
- J. Crew Striped Scarf – Pretty and soft!
- Nest Hearth Candle – I received a Nest candle for a gift recently, smelled fantastic! This one is the perfect scent for the holidays!
- Papermate Flair Pens – Random? Maybe. I love writing with these pens and love the idea of color coding my date book too!
- Louis Sherry Vreeland Red 12-Piece Assorted Chocolate Truffle Tin – Who doesn’t want good chocolate?
- SODA Says Chipolo Smart Item Finder Keychain – For the super busy friend who at times loses things…
- BaubleBar Torrie Resin Hoop – Classic tortoise shell!
- Knock Knock List Lover’s Notepad Set – I love these notepads from Knock Knock for getting organized. I also use the Let’s Eat set every week!
INIMITABLE MASCARA – This is the best mascara in my book. The only one that works for me!