Holiday Gift Guide #6- For the Home
Gifts for the home are always good around the holidays. It’s a fun time to spruce up around the house, and even better when it is something you maybe wouldn’t think to buy for yourself!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Ring Doorbell – We received this for Christmas last year and it really is awesome. I actually intercepted a package, chatted with the delivery man and had it delivered to my neighbors while I was at my kid’s sport practice! All from my phone!
- New Bedding – Such a good time to refresh your bedding right before the new year! Serena & Lily has such lovely bedding.
- Stephanie Sherman’s “An Oceans Roar” – I covet this print.
Beija Flor Flat Woven Vinyl Mats – They look just like a handwoven rug with the durability of a rubber mat! Perfect for high traffic areas, under the dining room table or in a mudroom.
- Dyson Animal – A cordless vacuum with all the power of a plug in. This is the easiest way to keep your house clean! I adore ours!
- Sterno Home Flameless Wax Candles – The look with out any of the worry. I love candles but sometimes get anxious about too many/fire (it may because I once accidentally lit my grandmother’s tablecloth on fire at Christmas…). These even come with a remote!
“Blue Sea Glass” by Josie Iselin – A lovely little piece of art.
- Farmhouse Pottery Wood Bowl – These bowls are beautiful and so useful. I have one in the middle of my dining room table filled with holiday cards but it works just as well as a salad bowl!
- Magnolia Bookends – Joanna Gaines really did an awesome job on her collaboration with Target. I love these!
- Melamine Plates – It is never too early to start getting ready for summer. These pretty blue and white melamine plates will be perfect for dining al fresco in the warmer months. They also happen to be a steal!
- Serena & Lily Sandbar Tray – The perfect tray to corral all your things, either on the coffee table, entryway or in the kitchen!
- Striped Doormat – When was the last time you replaced your doormat?
Also check out our other Holiday Gift Guides! Kids, For Her, For Him, Best Friend & The Gourmet!