Our favorite picks to gift to the amazing men in your life this holiday!
Some my family swears by and some I have my eye on for them!
Click on name of item to link to shop!
- Sorel 1964 Pac Boot – Snow is coming. These are waterproof and attractive enough to wear all day!
- OluKai ‘Moloa’ Genuine Shearling Slipper – These are a hit in my house. The back folds down for slip ons and they also have a sturdy sole.
- Patagonia Black Hole Water Repellent Duffel Bag – These “Black Hole” bags fit everything under the sun. Perfect for Winter ski weekends and Summer beach weekends.
- L.A. Modern – Cool book on modern L.A. architecture. I know my husband would love this one!
- Roku – If you don’t have a streaming device yet (get on it!) you need this! Cut the cord to cable and get a subscription to Hulu!
- Lululemon Kung Fu Sweatpant – File these under tried and true. Apparently the most comfortable sweatpants ever.
- Fjallraven Singi Parka – We tried Fjallraven parkas on when we were in Colorado… so warm, so flattering and lots of good pockets. This brand has been around a while and they know how to make good jackets!
- J. Crew Flannel Pajama Pants – Love the wild animals on these!
- James Perse Cashmere Raglan Thermal – Soft and warm… how good would he look in this?
- Maui Jim Stingray Sunglasses – Matt’s favorite brand of sunglasses!
- Yeti Tundra Haul Cooler – It is a Yeti… ON WHEELS! The ultimate cooler for boating, tailgating, hitting the beach or just throwing a party in your own backyard.
- J. Hilburn Bespoke Clothing – Custom tailored clothing for men that guarantees a perfect fit. Best gift ever.
- King & Fifth Cashmere Beanie – Cashmere for $32!
- mophie powerstation XL External Battery for Universal Smartphones & Tablets (10,000mAh) – Matt loves this for travel; never be without power for a flight, road trip… or Northeast power outage!