I have had a lot of requests for the recipe for this peanut sauce that I throw together so I finally measured it out!
I love having this on hand for those awesome vegetable rolls I buy at the grocery or for any grilled meat. Soba noodles (or zoodles) pair perfectly with it and thinly sliced cucumbers and carrots tossed with it make a pretty fabulous salad.
I like how this all comes together in one bowl… and I’m lazy and use garlic powder which omits the cutting board and knife (and truly blends in better too!).
Quick Peanut Sauce
- 1 Cup smooth natural peanut butter (I like Teddies)
- 1/4 Cup rice wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons coconut aminos (or tamari or soy sauce if not GF)
- 2 Tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Teaspoon Sriracha or more if you like spicier!
- 3-6 Tablespoons of water
- Add all ingredients except water to a small bowl.
- Gently fold the liquids into the peanut butter. It will appear to separate, keep folding.
- 3. Once you get it all incorporated into a paste add water by tablespoon to reach desired consistency.
- 4. Enjoy!
Tag me or email any photos, would love to see what you top with this Quick Peanut Sauce!