How is already midway through July? Time is flying! I have been quite quiet as we’ve been spending lots of time with family and to be honest I have been away from my computer, phone and social media; it has been fantastic! I love that aspect of summer! I truly unplug.
I have noticed in this lazy days of summer that I have a bit of a uniform, pieces that I just continuously grab to wear. They are all cool, comfortable and easy to throw on and still looked put together. Perfect for these hot summer days!
Click on the link in description to check them out!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Roberta Roller Rabbit Maxi Dress– I love that this can be dressed up or down. It is the prettiest neckline I have seen in a while!
- James Perse Relaxed V Neck– Best tee-shirt EVER. I have this on my favorites page, it really is the best tee! Thin, but not to thin, relaxed but not sloppy.
- J.Crew Factory Embroidered Shift– I actually have the version from last year that I probably wear every day after the beach… but since this one is on sale for $35 I may have to get another one…
- Eric Javits Hampton Hat – In the summer I am on the beach almost daily so a hat is a MUST. This one is SPF50, breathable AND pack-able (aka uncrushable). It is perfect!
- Supergoop SPF50 ‘Everyday Sunscreen’– My daily sunscreen. It applies well and works!
- J.Crew Factory Chambray Short– These shorts go with everything, they are light weight AND under $20!
- J.Crew Linen Shorts– I love a loose short, I was on the fence about them because they are so full but they have become a quick favorite. They are a bit more sophisticated so I can dress them up with a little cotton or silk top (try that RRR Tunic below!) and flat sandals!
- J.Crew Factory Scallop Bathing Suit– you guys… this bathing suit is under $30 right now!!! So very flattering and comfortable!
- Silver Gizeh Birkenstocks– my daily sandal. I just love them.
- Michael Stars Maxi– Maxi dresses are just so comfortable in the summer. This one is gauzy cotton and reversible!
- Toms Majorca Sandal – Perfect for dressing up those maxi dresses!
- Roberta Roller Rabbit Tunic– Beach cover up to cocktails (with the shorts!) in a fun summer print! Also on sale!