Just a few things to show that mother in your life how much you care. It’s been a hard year for everyone… what mother couldn’t use a little pick-me-up?
- Sweet Laurel Cookbooks (Savory & Sweet) – both of these books are definitely on my wish list. I have a friend who is cooking her way through these books and L.O.V.I.N.G them!
- Emily Kuvin Jewelry – I am a HUGE fan of Emily’s jewelry (remember this blog post). Her jewelry is beautiful, classic and an excellent Mother’s Day gift. I’m partial to the Mini Stella necklace (also available as earrings), and the silver option is so fabulous. Perfect for the super hero mom- KAPOW! Emily is offering free shipping for my readers! Use code AMHMD at check out. Also, she offers a discount code when you sign up for email!
- Flowers – Classic gift. Can’t go wrong here.
- Air Fryer – Yes, an appliance. But this is all about making Mom’s life a little easier. This one is an air fryer and a convection toaster oven all in one! My Sister-In-Law just sent me this one and I can’t wait to use it after the move!
- Nap Dresses – I’m going on and on about these dresses… but they are SO comfortable, SO flattering and just pretty! Plus they have a wide range of sizing which is awesome.
- Bathrobe – This robe made my Valentine’s Gift Guide and deserves another mention. Its the coolest robe with it’s terrycloth lining and multiple pockets. Perfect for the morning rush or just lounging by the pool!
- Discovery Plus Subscription – Sometimes I just like to veg out on the couch and watch home makeover and cooking shows. Actually, I love it. AND my favorite designer, Jean Stoffer, just landed a show on Magnolia Network…
- Portfolio – This super cool Rothy’s computer sleeve is double duty. Gear organizer by day, chic clutch by night!
- Dyson AirWrap – This is just the ultimate. It makes doing your hair (and having it look professionally done!) a breeze! Can not recommend enough!
- A Fabulous Handcream – Everyone is washing their hands all the time, this will help!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!