That was a fun fast month! We had a big birthday in our house this month which provided some fantastic festivities and also gave me a few items on this favorites list!
(Click on corresponding number to shop item!)
- Donut Pan Kit – This made the most epic cake!!! We had a Simpon’s themed birthday so a jelly donut cake with sprinkles was perfection. The silicone mold made for an easy cake!
- Kids In The Kitchen by Melissa Clark – Melissa Clark is one of my favorite recipe writers… everything turns out magically. I was so excited to get her new book for kids. We promptly read it and picked out recipes to make as a family!
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley – This month’s page turner!
- Combat Boots – the HOT boot of the season. These are super comfortable and water/snow proof! I love them with skinny jeans tucked in or under a cropped boot cut. Don’t forget tights and a dress, so 90’s but so cool.
- Cozy Sweatshirt – I posted this in my Holiday Gift Guide For Her and had to buy for myself when it went on sale. It is so warm and so cute!
- Best Yoga Leggings – BEST. LEGGINGS. EVER. I have these in gravel too! They feel amazing on and are so flattering!
- The Undoing on HBO – Excellent limited series on HBO! Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant are flawless! It was a book before a show (aren’t all the good ones!), check that out too! You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz.
- Erno Laszlo AHA Sleep Serum – How many times have I said this over the past 9 months… it’s all about the home self care during this pandemic! As stated it has a “15% AHA blend with Wild Plum and Goji Berry packs the power of a chemical peel with the tender touch of an overnight serum. Lactic and glycolic acids slough off dead skin cells, revealing a brighter complexion”. This has worked on my skin! Definitely brighter!
- Cool Shades – Maui Jim sent these to me as a gift and they immediately became my new favorite sunglasses. I love the tortoise shell and the rounded frames.
- The Flight Attendant on HBOMax – This just started and it’s a clever and satisfyingly dark show! Kaley Cuoco nails the “messy” flight attendant who finds herself in the middle of a murder mystery.
- Oculus Quest 2 – Big birthday gift for our 10 year old. I’d be lying if I said Matt and I weren’t loving this too. It is so wild!
- Food You want For The Life You Crave by Nealy Fischer – I actually picked this cookbook up a while ago and have just recently turned to it for something new. The recipes are easy, delicious and pretty darn healthy. My family LOVED the Grainless Banana Pancakes.
- Pilates Ball – I have been doubling down with my BarreCoast workouts (If you need something virtual check them out!) and this ball is essential!
- “Leather” Loungers – These were an early holiday gift for the kids from my in-laws, instant hit! I am delighted to see them curled up in them with books and of course relaxed and watching movies!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!