I have had lots of requests to know what I would like to see under the tree this Holiday season. To be honest… not much! I don’t feel like there are many things I NEED… okay, slippers, I need new slippers. That said, there are a few things I have been eyeing…
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Smitten Kitchen EVERY DAY by Deb Perelman – I posted this in my November Favorites last month… I checked it out from the Library (twice), so I wouldn’t mind adding this to my collection!
- MZ WALLACE MAX TOTE BAG – Okay, I really don’t need yet another bag, let alone an MZ Wallace bag, BUT… this one is excellent for a carry on, it slides over the handle of a suitcase and is big enough to fit all the things and has a cross body strap. They thought of EVERYTHING. I have mastered the art of packing in a overhead suitcase, I want an organized carry on to match!
Primal Palate Organic Spices – Taste of Asia Pack 3-Bottle Gift Set – I adore this spice company… their blends are awesome. I haven’t tried this pack and think it would be great for making cozy food this winter. Also wouldn’t mind their Gingersnap Blend or Apple Pie Spice!
- UGG Ansley Slipper – A replacement for the pair I already have and am wearing through… best slippers out there!
- No. 6 Clog Boot – I am sure this is not a surprise. I feel like I talk about No. 6 clogs ALL THE TIME. I have these in navy and live in them! Would love a black pair and these have a slightly higher heel and a black base which, in my opinion, means I can dress them up a little bit!
- Wipe-clean Placemats – I am big fan of family dinner but not a huge fan of laundry! Love a vinyl placemat for quick clean up, we could use an extra set and these french bistro stripe set are chic!