The weather finally turned a little colder here in the Northeast this past month. This month’s favorites seem to have a theme of coziness! Also, some good gift ideas on here too… wink wink! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Lou & Gray Signaturesoft Plush Wide Leg Pants – I adore these pants so much I got them in two colors! Ridiculously soft and cozy, and the wide leg is so flattering and a good change of pace from all the skinny styles.
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware – Another great read by Ruth Ware- as always, a page turner!
- The Suspect by Fiona Barton – The second Fiona Barton book I have read… she is great at weaving a story and keeping the questions coming until the end. Not suspense, but a great mystery.
- Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega SoftGels – My eye doctor recommended these for eye health and to help prevent anymore styes etc… I think they are helping! Fingers crossed. They also are good for brain and heart health… bonus, lemon flavored for no fishy aftertaste!
- Splendid Over The Knee Poet Boot – I have searched for an over the knee boot the fits right for, well forever! I have finally found them AND they are comfortable!
- The Mysterious Benedict Society: 10th Anniversary Edition by
Smitten Kitchen Every Day: Triumphant and Unfussy New Favorites by – What a lovely cookbook. Full of easy recipes that make mid week dinners shine. My favorite is the Kale Caesar with Broken Eggs and Crushed Croutons!
- Clue: Classic Detective Game – Family fun night! We have been loving this one, it was my childhood favorite!
- J/Slide Sean Bootie – Faux fur, hidden wedge and waterproof! What more can you ask for in a slip on everyday shoe!
- Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend Podcast – I am always on the hunt for new podcasts to listen to while I am walking or working around the house. My husband recommended this and it is GOLD. Conan is so funny and his guests are fantastic. My favorites so far are Paul Rudd & Ellen Degeneres.
- Old Navy Socks – such cute little patterns and perfect for those J/Slides above!
VIRTUE Restorative Treatment Mask – I got hooked on this haircare line last month and just ordered the mask. Works really well at taming frizz and leaving my hair hydrated! A little goes a long way too which is a bonus!
- Hulu’s Dollface – Okay, this show is slightly ridiculous but oh so amusing. It is about a girl who gets dumped and finds herself having to reconnect with friends whom she lost touch with… It has a very strong cast!
- Nordic Ware Baker’s Half Sheet – Sort of random but I have been all about the “Sheet Pan Dinners” lately. So easy to throw some great ingredients on a sheet pan and roast! Try the roast sausage from the post!