Final “Favorites” Post of 2019 AND the final post of the year! Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Era Organics Rejuvenating Eye Cream – I fell down a rabbit hole and found this eye cream on Amazon that promised all sorts of miracles and was organic, etc… well, it wasn’t the best for my eyes, BUT, it makes an amazing neck cream! A little bit goes a long way!
- Athleta Asym Colorblock Tight in Plush Supersonic – These have a soft plush finish on the inside, perfect for walking in cold temps!
- Manduka Pro® Yoga Mat – Maybe it is because you are short on time in December or just need to Take.A.Breath. during the craziness of the holidays; I have loved hitting the mat for some yoga sessions and this is the best mat!
- The Truth about the Henry Quebert Affair on Netflix – This 10 episode Mystery/Drama kept us quite entertained. Plus, It’s McDreamy!
Revlon® Pro Collection Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer – My mother in law swears by this hair dryer so she picked one up for me at Thanksgiving… It makes my hair super straight and it is so easy to use!
- Nothing Fancy by Alison Roman – This cookbook is AMAZING. There is a reason it is sold out… get on the wait list. I have made a few winners… Carrots with Limey-Hot Sauce, Cucumber Citrus Salad and Overnight Foccacia, Tonight. This book is a WINNER.
- Food You Love But Different by Danielle Oron – Another cook book (It was on my Holiday Wish-list!)! I started following Danielle Oron on Pinterest years ago. I was excited to find her new cookbook. It really is all your favorites, the classics, with a nice twist. She keeps it fresh.
Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Gel Cream – Okay, so there are a lot of eye creams on this list. Since I have had such issues with my eyes this Fall I have had to use a heating pad on my eyes daily, multiple times a day sometimes. This is BRUTAL on the delicate skin around my eyes, drying it out majorly. So while #1 on this list did not work out for my eyes, this new Erno Laszlo gel cream has been fantastic for day time. I swear I look less tired too!
Erno Laszlo Transphuse Eye Refiner – This is the eye cream I use at night… I am telling you I need double duty hydration with the heating pads! But this is more than a moisturizer, it attacks those fine lines and dark circles too! I have used this for years.
- Rebecca Taylor Leopard Metallic Dress – I wore this dress to my 40th birthday celebration and adored it. (Did you read my thoughts on turning 40?) You know when an item of clothing makes you feel like a million bucks? This dress is it! I wore with these Splendid boots. And it is a on major sale!
- Mother The Doozy Jean – You guys… in case you missed it; wide leg jeans are making a come back! Don’t get me wrong, I love a skinny jean but a wide leg is so comfortable and they make you look about 7 feet tall! I love this new pair!
- Ugg Pixley Boot – These may be a bit 90’s but I am in to them. They are SO comfortable and look great with the jeans above, a maxi dress or skinny jeans. I actually bought them in the griege color last year and now the black ones are now 50%- GO!
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett – A wonderful winding story of siblings. I actually listened to this on Audible while doing errands, folding laundry, cooking and cleaning… I loved listening to Tom Hanks, he is excellent!
- UGG Ansley Slipper – These were also on my Holiday Wishlist! Best slippers ever!