Can you believe it is the end of April?
I find that when we have school vacation break mid month the time just flies by… lots of travel, lots of plans and lots of sunshine!
Check out what I have been loving this month below!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on name of item to shop!
- Sundry Maritime Striped Tee – This long sleeve is my new uniform that I have been wearing on repeat (with #3 & #5)- the perfect slightly slouchy tee with a fun stripe detail down the side. Best part is it is 100% cotton!
- Vitamix – This again… but I have been using it on repeat, two to three times a day. That beet smoothie I talked about last month, salad dressings, ice creams, my favorite Cinnamon “Latte”, and some new sauces and dips I have been playing around with. Warm weather deserves simple food, preferably off the grill, with a fun sauce!
- J Slides Heidi Sneaker – I was overdue for a new pair of slip on sneakers and I loved the light gray color. They look great with jeans and a tee and also with dresses! Also, super comfortable!
- Love & Lemons Everyday – I have loved Jeanine Donofrio’s new book! Plant based wonders, it’s great to mix it up with these vegetable forward recipes… that I may or may not add chicken too-ha! The caesar salad dressing made with cashews is beyond!
- Mother The Looker Jeans – I really like these jeans because they don’t have too much stretch to them so they always look neat and crisp. And they look quite perfect with #1 & #3!
- Bobbi Brown Ulla Johnson Cheek Palette – The Uber Beige Pot Rouge in this palate is my secret for keeping my spring break glow glowing!
- Sundry Falling Stars V Neck Tank – Perfect little tank, slouchy enough (like all Sundry) and the stars make it a little special!
- Haverhill Birthstone Necklace – Now, this is my REAL April favorite. In case you missed my Designer Spotlight post last week about the Haverhill Collection, go check it out now. I have the most lovely little necklace with birthstones to represent my immediate family. Miraculously we all fall within 5 months, so I have my children, husband, parents, and brothers- even my sister in law too! Not much more special that having this to wear every day to think of those I love most. AND friends, if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen we are teaming up with Haverhill Collection for a giveaway of their Bayberry Necklace in white topaz! GO enter now!
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides – If you are looking for a page turner, this is it.
- Kerastase BLOND ABSOLU Bain Lumière Shampoo & Conditioner – I find I have to keep switching up my hair care lately- this is my newest favorite, perfect for blonds: natural, highlighted, platinum and gray! My hair feels stronger and is oh so shiny! Find the Cicaflash conditioner here.
- Athleta White Skinny Jeans – White jeans are really hard. My pair from last summer need to be replaced and they are no longer made the same (don’t you hate that?)… so I searched, and searched. Athleta just dropped a white jean; they are GOOD. Not see-through, just enough stretch and very (VERY) flattering!
- Springbound Snacks Sprouted Nuts – These sprouted nuts are my new favorite afternoon snack, the Texas Chili flavor in particular. I get them locally at Mike’s Organic but thankfully you can get them online too!
Lifeproof FRĒ SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus – Blame it on my allergies… or perhaps all the travel this month but my phone seems to be dropped. A LOT. Thank goodness for this case for keeping it fully intact!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides – I have definitely talked about my love for this product before. It does wonders for the hair and nails and also packs a protein punch to any smoothie… or my favorite Cinnamon “Latte”.