Can you believe it is the end of April?
I find that when we have school vacation break mid month the time just flies by… lots of travel, lots of plans and lots of sunshine!
Check out what I have been loving this month below!
Click on name of item to shop!
- Sundry Maritime Striped Tee – This long sleeve is my new uniform that I have been wearing on repeat (with #3 & #5)- the perfect slightly slouchy tee with a fun stripe detail down the side. Best part is it is 100% cotton!
- Vitamix – This again… but I have been using it on repeat, two to three times a day. That beet smoothie I talked about last month, salad dressings, ice creams, my favorite Cinnamon “Latte”, and some new sauces and dips I have been playing around with. Warm weather deserves simple food, preferably off the grill, with a fun sauce!
- J Slides Heidi Sneaker – I was overdue for a new pair of slip on sneakers and I loved the light gray color. They look great with jeans and a tee and also with dresses! Also, super comfortable!
- Love & Lemons Everyday – I have loved Jeanine Donofrio’s new book! Plant based wonders, it’s great to mix it up with these vegetable forward recipes… that I may or may not add chicken too-ha! The caesar salad dressing made with cashews is beyond!
- Mother The Looker Jeans – I really like these jeans because they don’t have too much stretch to them so they always look neat and crisp. And they look quite perfect with #1 & #3!
- Bobbi Brown Ulla Johnson Cheek Palette – The Uber Beige Pot Rouge in this palate is my secret for keeping my spring break glow glowing!
- Sundry Falling Stars V Neck Tank – Perfect little tank, slouchy enough (like all Sundry) and the stars make it a little special!
- Haverhill Birthstone Necklace – Now, this is my REAL April favorite. In case you missed my Designer Spotlight post last week about the Haverhill Collection, go check it out now. I have the most lovely little necklace with birthstones to represent my immediate family. Miraculously we all fall within 5 months, so I have my children, husband, parents, and brothers- even my sister in law too! Not much more special that having this to wear every day to think of those I love most. AND friends, if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen we are teaming up with Haverhill Collection for a giveaway of their Bayberry Necklace in white topaz! GO enter now!
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides – If you are looking for a page turner, this is it.
- Kerastase BLOND ABSOLU Bain Lumière Shampoo & Conditioner – I find I have to keep switching up my hair care lately- this is my newest favorite, perfect for blonds: natural, highlighted, platinum and gray! My hair feels stronger and is oh so shiny! Find the Cicaflash conditioner here.
- Athleta White Skinny Jeans – White jeans are really hard. My pair from last summer need to be replaced and they are no longer made the same (don’t you hate that?)… so I searched, and searched. Athleta just dropped a white jean; they are GOOD. Not see-through, just enough stretch and very (VERY) flattering!
- Springbound Snacks Sprouted Nuts – These sprouted nuts are my new favorite afternoon snack, the Texas Chili flavor in particular. I get them locally at Mike’s Organic but thankfully you can get them online too!
Lifeproof FRĒ SERIES Waterproof Case for iPhone 8 Plus & 7 Plus – Blame it on my allergies… or perhaps all the travel this month but my phone seems to be dropped. A LOT. Thank goodness for this case for keeping it fully intact!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides – I have definitely talked about my love for this product before. It does wonders for the hair and nails and also packs a protein punch to any smoothie… or my favorite Cinnamon “Latte”.