Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2019
A little over a week until Mother’s Day! I put together some great gift ideas to show love to your favorite Mamas!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on the item name to shop!
- Fresh Ranunculus Bunch from Terrain – I featured these last year too… just so pretty! Classic gift for Mother’s Day! These hydrangea and lily of the valley are perfect too!
- Dyson Airwrap – This is just plain cool. I have the Dyson Hairdryer and adore it. I can only imagine that this new styling too is equally as amazing. Salon hair every day.
I Miss You When I Blink: Essays by Mary Laura Philpott – A charming little book to read in those stolen quiet moments.
- Parisian Festive Candies – Because a sophisticated little sweet is very important.
“Come On + Safari With Me” by Summer Strauch – So peaceful and serene, who wouldn’t want to stare at this all day?
Lizzie Fortunato Postmodern Cuff Bracelet – How cool is this cuff? I always love a big chunky bracelet, it makes an outfit.
Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow.: Quick-Fix Recipes for Hangry Athletes by Shalene
- Marisposa Pearl Edged Frame – A classic frame for Mom to put a photo of her babes in. Bonus points if you fill it!
Naghedi St Barths Small Tote – Woven bags are very on trend for this Spring/Summer; this neoprene one is adorable!
Raaka Chocolate Genius Desserts Small-Batch Organic Chocolate (w/ Subscription Option) – Because chocolate. Who doesn’t love chocolate? Okay, I LOVE chocolate.
Ulla Johnson Asimar Dress – Perfect dress for a Mother’s Day Brunch… I want this too.
The Upside Sweatshirt – Cozy sweatshirt is always a must. This keeps Mom looking cute and pulled together!
- J.Crew Dreamy Pajamas – These pajamas live up to the name. 100% DREAMY!
- One Line A Day: Five Year Journal – I love this little journal for jotting down the highlights of the day.
- Lululemon Fringe Fighter Headband – I love this headband, comfortable, stays in place and cute!
Hope this helps you find something for the Moms in your life… or maybe something to send on to those celebrating you!