Easy Blender Banana Muffins (gluten free!)
Summer. I’m all for the EASIEST and FASTEST recipes when all you want is to get out an enjoy the outdoors. My kids love a morning muffin and I love the ease of mixing it all together in a blender. The base of these are banana and oats but you can add in whatever you can think of! We went for blueberry, blueberry almond, chocolate chip, & chocolate chip almond!
EASY BLENDER BANANA MUFFINS (gluten free!) (Makes 12)
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 2 Cups gluten free rolled oats (I like Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup milk (cow or almond)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Cup blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips or nuts for add-ins as desired.
- Sprinkle of maple sugar or turbinado sugar for dusting the tops.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease muffin pan or use liners.
- Add all ingredients (except topping ingredients) to a large high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into each muffin tin, about 3/4 full.
- Place toppings on each muffin. I push them down into the muffin with a knife.
- Sprinkle with sugar if desired.
- Place on middle rack and bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before removing muffins from pan (I know that’s hard!).