December Favorites 2020…
December Favorites may be, well, my favorite! I’ve got my birthday, then Hanukkah and then Christmas all in the month so I have the best round up of new favorites! Perfect to round out the year and say goodbye to 2020! Actually, a bunch of my favorites are out of stock so stay tuned for next month’s favorites too, hopefully they will be back in stock!
2020 has been a tricky one. Lots of lows, but also a lot of really fantastic bright spots which is so important to remember. It was a time to slow (WAY) down and really enjoy one another. Not all bad for my family. My favorite favorite on this list may be #14. As a family we have already logged so many hours playing outside with these! Love it.
- Jogger – These are specifically made to keep you warm for those outdoor workouts. Perfect for those dog walks!
- Reflective Gloves – Also for those long Winter walks! (They do run a little small, FYI!)
- The Wilds – Amazon Prime – This show… I actually miss it. I loved it that much. It may be a YA show but it is just as engrossing for not as young adults – ha! Part Lost, part Lord Of The Flies, so good!
- Cocoon Sweater – The “It” sweater of 2020, it’s worth the hype. So soft and so comfortable, I feel instantly chic when I throw it on… over everything!
- Manhunt: Deadly Games – Netflix – Second season of this Netflix show (If you didn’t watch season 1 about the Unabomber you need to!) and it was binge worthy! We watched with my folks over Christmas and finished it in 4 days!
- Bala Bangles – Love these arm weights, they add a little “extra” to any workout… or just wear them around the house!
- The End Of Her by Shari Lapena – Total page turner… 48 hours and done.
- The Queen’s Gambit – Netflix – I meant to add this last month and forgot… if you have not watched this yet you are missing out. You will be dusting off that chess set immediately.
- Kids Against Maturity – One of the funniest Christmas’s gifts, EVER. I don’t think I have ever heard my ten year old laugh as hard as when we play this… which has been requested every night since we got it. Gear up for some “bathroom humor”, this is a tweens’ dream!
- Goodnight Beautiful by Aimée Malloy – Another page turner… this one took me a little longer, 72 hours.
- Virgin River – Netflix – I started this light hearted series while wrapping presents and quickly got myself and Matt hooked. We binged the two seasons quite quickly! If you want something somewhat mindless but very endearing (with a touch of suspense too!) this show is for you!
- TriCare Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner – This is my new favorite. Ultra hydrating for the cold winter weather. My hair has never looked better!
- Cable Knit Turtleneck – This is actually not new, but a serious favorite. I have been wearing it on repeat this month. It is another one of those pieces that is unbelievably comfortable but still feels absolutely chic and put together.
- Nerf Laser Tag – Okay, best Christmas gift. Who knew how much family fun Laser Tag would be? We have been playing parents against kids every day after lunch. Fresh air, laughter and a little exercise (I am totally competitive); what is better than that?
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!