I gently toed my way into 2021… I was not quite ready to give up Winter Break. I hope everyone had a wonderful round of holidays and a very Happy New Year’s Eve & Day!
Before we dive into 2021, let’s take a look back at 2020 and what the best of the best were for AMH’s monthly favorites. The Favorite Favorites are below!
- The Defined Dish by
- Rummikub – We call it Rummytile in my family and it is our FAVORITE! We have been playing this on repeat and my 9 year old loves it!
- Crayola Inspiration Art Case Coloring Set – This was a favorite gift for my little guy (okay, I picked it out!) but it gives such endless possibilities and sparked so much joy and excitement!
- Maui Jim Bowline Sunglasses – My obsession with sunglasses continues… these are just so good.
- UGG Ansley Slipper – These were a favorite in December 2019 as well… I wear them everyday…
- Magna-Tiles – We are building. A lot. These are the BEST. My kids will play with these for hours!
- Beyond Yoga Leggings high rise with pocket – Love these. So comfortable and the pocket is excellent when you are running around your house doing laundry and cleaning and need a place to stash your phone.
- Booster Pro 2 Percussion Massage Therapy Gun – A less expensive version of the very popular Theragun. I randomly found it on Jennifer Aniston’s Instagram story and googled… thank goodness because it is AMAZING. Tired and sore muscles be gone!
- Freedom Moses Sandals – I bought these for the beach to replace my rubber flip-flops… they are so comfortable and cute I am already wearing them all the time! Leopard not your thing? They come in so many other colors!
- 80’s Puzzle – Matt and I (and the kids, I swear) finished this 1000 piece puzzle in less than 24 hours… it was such an excellent distraction and so fun to revisit our favorites from the 80’s and teach our kids about some iconic 80’s people and things! I immediately ordered the 90’s version.
- Reef Double Old Fashion Glass – These were a wedding present and we LOVE them! Drinking a cold cocktail out of these almost made us feel like we were out to dinner… almost!
- J.Crew Bathing Suit – Classic suit, I always try and update a few suits a year… I wear them every day in the Summer! Check out my other picks here!
- Outdoor Movie Projector – What kid doesn’t love staying up late for an outdoor movie. This thing is awesome!
- SuperGoop – This is the best face sunscreen I have found! Doesn’t clog my pores and I don’t burn- love it!
- BuDhaGirl Bangles – I have definitely featured these before… but they really are a favorite! Especially in the Summer! All weather bangles go from the beach to out to cocktails!
- Alo Leggings – I love the color of these leggings! So flattering. I got them locally at my favorite Barre Coast!
- mDesign Plastic Caddy – On the topic of remote schooling… I got these for my kids for all the supplies and it makes me feel SO organized! I like that we can move them around as needed too!
- Learn & Climb Science Kit for Kids – A little supplemental learning while we are remote schooling. A fun kit that has 20 experiments!
- Alo Sherpa Hoodie – I apparently found last year’s style when I bought it at my favorite boutique last month, so this is the updated version. I finally got to break it out this last week and I don’t think I have taken it off. JUST SO WARM!
- Faux Fur Throw – Lots of time on the couch reading or watching TV means being under this cozy blanket!
- Oculus Quest 2 – Big birthday gift for our 10 year old. I’d be lying if I said Matt and I weren’t loving this too. It is so wild!
- Erno Laszlo AHA Sleep Serum – How many times have I said this over the past 9 months… it’s all about the home self care during this pandemic! As stated it has a “15% AHA blend with Wild Plum and Goji Berry packs the power of a chemical peel with the tender touch of an overnight serum. Lactic and glycolic acids slough off dead skin cells, revealing a brighter complexion”. This has worked on my skin! Definitely brighter!
- Cocoon Sweater – The “It” sweater of 2020, it’s worth the hype. So soft and so comfortable, I feel instantly chic when I throw it on… over everything.
- Jogger – These are specifically made to keep you warm for those outdoor workouts. Perfect for those dog walks!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!