I know I say it all the time; “Where did the month go?”. But really… where did it go? April was one very long blur. I can not believe it’s already over. Lot’s of TV, movies & books here… because what else have we done this month? I hope everyone is hanging in during their quarantine!
- White + Warren Cashmere Sweatshirt – I bought this utterly soft sweater from my favorite local shop, Fred. It’s on sale in both spots! I LOVE it. Feels put together while still so comfortable.
- Defending Jacob – Apple TV – This book was actually the first book I picked for book club 7 years ago! I still remember the conversation and the book- haunting! Now it’s a TV show on Apple TV! We’ve watched the first three episodes and are hooked. And who doesn’t love Michelle Dockery & Chris Evans!
- Lululemon Sweatshirt – I have an older version of this crew neck that I have been living in.
- Little Fires Everywhere – Hulu – Another book (and a book club book!) turned TV show. I LOVED this Celeste Ng book and I think Reese and Kerry did a great job bringing it top the small screen!
- Mercy Watson Box Set – These are up there with all time favorites in our house. My youngest is just getting into chapter books and I have had the best time reading these with him!
- Thad’s Banana Bread – We have been making this on repeat and it just never gets old.
- Bosch – Amazon – And one more book series turned TV series. I can safely say this is our favorite show EVER. Season 6 dropped this month and we finished it a few days. JUST. SO. GOOD.
- Beyond Yoga Leggings high rise with pocket – Love these. So comfortable and the pocket is excellent when you are running around your house doing laundry and cleaning and need a place to stash your phone.
- Luther – Hulu – If you have never gotten into the BBC Drama now is the time. Idris Elba is fantastic as a slightly broken detective. We are just finishing up season 5… the season’s are short and rumour has it season 6 should be out this year.
- Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson – The latest Peter Swanson book. I have loved every single one. They are definitely dark, but I read this one in two days!
- 1917 Movie – A historical war movie isn’t usually top of the list but the cinematography in this one is breathtaking. It is filmed to be told in one continuous shot.
- An Anonymous Girl by
- Trivial Pursuit: Family Edition – Lots of game nights over here… this one is quite fun and they are learning at the same time!
- Booster Pro 2 Percussion Massage Therapy Gun – A less expensive version of the very popular Theragun. I randomly found it on Jennifer Aniston’s Instagram story and googled… thank goodness because it is AMAZING. Tired and sore muscles be gone!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!