I am having a hard time keeping track of days for sure… is it Tuesday or Wednesday? And forget about actual day of the month! But I did just realize that Mother’s Day is less than two weeks away! Time to get on it! I have rounded up some great gift ideas for that wonderful Mom in your life… and Moms feel free to forward this on to those that love you!
- Fiddle Leaf Plant – Love the idea of pretty plant that will have a more permanent spot rather than just flowers… but you can certainly do flowers too!
- Ariel Gordon Necklace – I recently discovered this designers beautiful pieces! I love this simple one but there are a few great options on ShopBop!
- Sundry Sweater – How cute is this? And the heart on the sleeve! I also have teamed up with Sundry and have a discount code for readers! 15% off with code HOUSEWIFE15.
- All Day Cocktails – This book looks great. Perfect description: “Enjoy cocktails at any time of day with this collection of fresh, creative low- and no-alcohol recipes. Celebrating seasonal ingredients, and with a focus on sustainability, All Day Cocktails showcases nearly fifty varieties of citrus, berries, tropical fruits, stone fruits, pome fruits, vegetables, herbs and nuts.”
- Puebco Tablet/Cookbook Stand – For a Mom that is always in the kitchen… probably even more so now!
- Raaka Chocolate – Chocolate, just because. ( I may have done this last year too… it’s a good one!
- Homesick Candle – These candles smell delightful! We have this one and it is so good!
“Lets Take a Dip 1” by Theresa Losa – Okay, perhaps a little extravagant for a Mother’s Day gift… more like a “Quarantine Is Over” present… but it just looks like vacation to me. Here is a great more affordable option here.
- Faux Fur Blanket – To stay warm and cozy during all the Netflix binges…
- Beyond Yoga Leggings – I have these, they are SO flattering. She will love them!
- Willow + Canvas Picnic Basket – I love the idea of packing this up (perhaps with great take out!) and taking a Mom for a Mother’s Day lunch! It will feel like a vacation!
- Farmhouse Pottery Mugs – Special mugs for morning coffee and afternoon tea. I have loved Farmhouse Pottery since visiting their beautiful Vermont Studio 6 years ago! All of their handmade pieces are so lovely!
- Sakara – Why not really treat Mom with some beauty chocolates, supplements to make her glow or meals delivered to her door? “Sakara’s meals and products are backed by cutting-edge nutrition science and traditional healing wisdom to give your body what it needs to thrive.”
- Slip Good Hair Day Set – Since no one has been to the salon… these hair accessories are super gentle on hair and are pretty to boot!
- Erno Laszlo Eye Masks – I love these little masks from my skincare company. They absolutely make me look less tired… which we all need right now! Maybe get these too: Detoxifying Hydrogel Masks.
Hope this list helps and you enjoy celebrating all the special Mothers in your life! And Happy early Mother’s Day to all my favorite Mamas!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them, or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured