Egg Salad with Persian Cucumbers & Everything But The Bagel Salt
I created this one day when I was STARVING without lunch prepared, in a rush, a car full of groceries and with a sleeping kid in the car. I was able to make this in the time it took me to unload the groceries from the car! The star is my Everything But The Bagel Salt seasoning. The dill with the cucumber in the salad gives you a bit of a pickle taste that is perfect! The seasoning is just so good and so simple to make. Great for avocado toast, celery with cream cheese or deviled eggs!
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (*method below)
- 2 Persian Cucumbers (or small cucumber, about 3/4 cup finely diced)
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Pepitas
- 1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise (I prefer Hellman’s)
- A Big Pinch of my Everything But The Bagel Salt
1. Over a bowl, cut up your hard boiled eggs or mash in the bowl.
2. Add the diced cucumbers, toasted pepitas, mayonnaise and Everything But The Bagel Salt.
3. Mix to combine. Add a bit more mayonnaise if the mixture is too dry.
*Hard Boiled Eggs:
Place eggs in a small pot and fill with water to just cover the eggs. Place on stove over medium high heat. Bring to a rolling boil and turn off burner (if electric move off burner) and set timer for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes run eggs under cool water until cool enough to handle. Peel eggs under water and you are done!