Everything Bagel Salt.
It is everywhere, no? It’s topping avocado toast, fried eggs, cream cheese on a bagel… I mean the possibilities are endless.
So why not make it at home? Forget the fact that it is more economical in the long run, it makes for a great little hostess gift.
This one here is a little different because I have added a little dill to it. Trust me, it is amazing in my current egg salad obsession which you can find right here.
I tried a version of Everything Bagel Salt with dill and knew I needed to recreate it at home!
Everything But The Bagel Salt with Dill
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Dried Oinion
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Dried Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt (flake)
- 2 Teaspoons Dried Dill (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- I then added the mixture to a dry cast iron skillet and warmed them through on a low heat stirring constantly for one minute. This really brings out and melds the flavors but is optional!
- Pour back into bowl and let cool before storing them in a jar in the fridge.