Always fun to put together a little list of things I have been eyeing. Nothing outrageous but things I need and have been wanting to buy for myself!
- Persian Vinyl Runner – These are amazing, they look so much like a Persian rug but are vinyl! Perfect for your kitchen… or mine!
- Waterproof Sneakers – Before it snows, I need to replace my waterproof sneakers after the many miles I have put on them!
- Jumpsuit – I love the idea of keeping it simple! This makes getting dressed easier with one piece! Not just to be worn with sneakers, I could easily layer this with turtleneck and pair with clogs or boots!
- Camel Coat – I have been on the hunt for a good camel coat for YEARS. I think I have finally found the perfect one for me! Not super fitted and will go with everything.
- Cold Weather Tights– Always need for my walks! I love the pockets.
- Pink Button Down – I love this shirt, love it! I have it in white and black and wear them both all the time. It’s my uniform with jeans.
- Cookbook – I checked this one out from the library and didn’t want to give it back! So many good recipes that would make weeknight meals easier.
- Handbag – Here is another thing I have been looking for forever! A leather tote bag that is also a crossbody. I just want a very simple bag that isn’t too precious… I am lugging water bottles and library books etc! I love that you can change out the straps on this one.
- Pajamas – These are my favorite! I could use a new pair!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!