Holiday Gift Guide: For Her 2021
I love putting this one together… absolutely an extension of my own “Holiday Wish List”! If I don’t already own it, I’d be thrilled to receive it!
- Weight Ring – Awesome for her home gym workout routine. Easy to hold and swing, I kind of want one!
- Reversible Jacket – Part sweater part fleece, 100% cozy and chic.
- Jeans – Maybe an odd gift, but these are my FAVORITE and totally worth the splurge. They run true to size!
- Airwrap – This made my list last year…. and I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift from my folks. I ADORE this hair dryer! It straightens, it curls, it does it all!
- The Comfortable Kitchen by Alex Snodgrass – Okay, so this won’t arrive until the 28th so print out the cover and tuck it in a card. This is Alex from The Defined Dish second cookbook; her first is one of the most used in my kitchen!
- New York Book – A giant photo album/love letter to one of the best places on the planet.
- Air Fryer – Maybe an appliance is not the most exciting gift… but it is when it makes her life easier! This all in one Instant Pot does it all… air fryer, pressure cooker, slow cooker, dehydrator, etc.! I love mine.
- Wrap – I think this reversible poncho is an amazing extra layer to keep her looking ultra chic and warm. Perfect over a coat for those outdoor gatherings, hockey games or even on a flight!
- Earrings – Links are super hot right now and I think this is a timeless pair. Diamonds on the bottom, these will go with everything.
- Puffer Vest – This looks like the perfect vest for her outdoor workouts.
- Tote – Adjustable straps and a cross body strap – this is the perfect take anywhere, hold everything under the sun, bag!
- iWatch – The new apple SE watch has cellular and GPS and a much nicer price tag!
- Cashmere Beanie– Luxurious gift to keep her warm and stylish!
- Sunglasses – My love for Maui Jim continues…. I have frames similar to these and they are super flattering (and glamourous!). Digging the red lenses for something different.
AND! I got to sit down with Lindsay Hurty from Everwell and go over the gift guide- so fun! Check out our interview! For additional info about Everwell please head to their website: http://www.theeverwell.com.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!