It’s been a minute! Our July had been chock full of family we haven’t seen in two years (!!!), friends, being on the water, beach days, bingo… Basically a lot of play! (And a lot of house stuff mixed in for good measure!). All very good things!
Here is what I’ve been loving this month…
1. Linen Dress – I ADORE this dress! I love the mismatched fabrics, colors and cut! So flattering!
2. Where the Grass Is Green and the Girls Are Pretty by Lauren Weisberger – Excellent quick beach read!
3. Never Have I Ever Season 2 (Netflix) – Cutest show, definitely YA but totally enjoyable!
4. Virgin River Season 3 (Netflix) – We just started the third season and so exited to see what happens!
5. Chasing Butterflies: The True Story of a Daughter of 9/11 by Ashley Bisman – Okay, I’m biased because this is my dear friend’s memoir… But I loved the book. Ashley is so open and her voice is so clear, it’s a must read! And stay tuned for an interview with her next month!
6. Hair Ties – All the hair ties needed for the beach hair!
7. Paddle Board – We have been hitting the water a lot this Summer! A super fun total family activity… and a workout all wrapped into one!
8. Physical (appleTV) – Rose Byrne is so good in this wacky show set in the 70’s about an aspiring politician’s wife trying to create the at-home workout.
9. Mosquito Coast (appleTV) – Another Apple show hitting it out of the park! Justin Theroux shines in this suspenseful show about a family running from the government.
10. Waterslide – This was the best tag-sale find EVER. Keeps the kids busy for hours! Hours!
11. Bathing Suit – Currently one of my favorite suits, comfortable and flattering!
12. Cover Up – I live in this coverup! Just long enough to wear into the grocery store- ha!
13. Super Goop – We have a huge pump bottle of this on our porch… best sunscreen for the whole family!
14. Cut Offs – My Summer uniform… this is my favorite pair of shorts.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!