We had a very happy month with start of Summer break! I ended up with a few new pairs of shorts because all mine were in storage – ha! Trying to ease into a more relaxed flow and I have been reading a lot lately… total page turners! Happy Summer!
- Workout Shorts – I feel as if I need one new pair of workout shorts a Summer. I love that these have a 5 inch inseam!
- Tank – This was an impulse buy because it looked good with #3. It works for work out gear or day wear, love a double duty item!
- Paper Bag Waist Shorts – A bit of the moment “fashion piece” but I love the lightweight material and they are SO comfortable!
- Sweatshorts – Perfect for after the beach!
- Final Season of Bosch – This is sad favorite… final season of our favorite show maybe ever. If you haven’t started this one yet enjoy all 7 seasons!
- The Kominsky Method – Another final season… this may have, in fact, been the very best season finale of any show I have ever watched. Michael Douglas is nothing short of amazing.
- Kids Bookshelf – We went from a house that we added amazing built-ins to almost every room… we needed storage and ASAP! Love this kids book shelf! Bought one at an estate sale and loved it so much I ordered another (grateful it was still available!). Perfect little nod to the Mid-Century architecture of our new house!
- Hacks – Jean Smart if having a moment and she is incredible. This show was laugh out loud funny and also very sweet. We loved it.
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins – This one kept me guessing (and turning the pages rapidly). Love when I can’t guess what happens next!
- All Girls by Emily Layden – I recognize that as a graduate of an all girls boarding school this one will appeal to me more than most… but goodness this book was SO GOOD. I couldn’t put it down. The characters were so endearing, Layden just nails this book and the atmosphere of an all girls boarding school.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave – I actually listened to this one as I unpacked and it made the time fly by. Great book!
- SIBO Made Simple by Pheobe Lapine– Ordered this after my latest SIBO diagnosis. Total game changer (over used term I know!). Truly so much information to get to the root of your gut issues and the recipes are excellent! I can’t recommend enough if you feel that you’d like to learn more about SIBO, your gut and the need for a low FODMAP diet!
- Where The Grass Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty by Lauren Weisberger – Perfect beach read. Lauren Weisberger always does it best!
- Yoga Mat – Bought a second yoga mat to keep in RI for the Summer… I have been trying to keep a daily practice and I’ve even got my kids joining in now!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!