May is all about getting ready for summer right? Or at least getting my closet ready for summer. I have been on a major purge lately getting rid of things we don’t love or use anymore (read HERE), and my closet has been hit hard (more on that in a future post!)… so I need some fun replacements! Also, have been on a reading tear, I even got to meet the lovely sisters behind the Liv Constantine hit The Last Mrs. Parrish, #12 on the list!
Without further ado… my May favorites!
Click on item name to shop!
- Shoshanna Tinsley Dress – I tried this on on a whim and it is just darling (see above!). If you are local I picked it up at my favorite store Fred!
- Lululemon Align Jogger Crop – Perfect cross between a sweatpant and a yoga tight… with pockets!
- Adidas Swift Run in Cheetah – These are my favorite sneakers… as you know, I post about them a lot! But I needed a new pair and the cheetah pattern won out!
- Malin + Goetz Natural Deodorant – After my debacle with another unnamed natural deodorant I found this one. A little on the pricey side but it lasts forever and does not irritate the skin!
- Demeyere Stovetop Smoker – Okay, so we just got this and have yet to crack the box but I am SO excited for it. We had smoked potatoes at a restaurant recently and they were delicious!
- MZ Wallace Large Downtown Crosby – This was a Mother’s Day present and I LOVE it!!! It is just large enough (there are two sizes, check out the smaller one here) to fit a note pad and markers for kids but also a large sunglass case. It has three carrying options, I love a crossbody, and the nylon makes it durable!
- Sol Angeles Graphic Tee – The perfect fitting little tee with a great summer graphic!
- R+Co Bel Air Smoothing Shampoo + Antioxidant Complex – My sister in law turned me on to this brand recently. It works! Bonus that it is Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Petrolatum and Mineral Oil Free, Cruelty Free, Gluten Free & Vegan!
- R+Co Bel Air Smoothing Conditioner – Am I the only one that buys the matching set for shampoo and conditioner?
- The Vegetables Gardener’s Cookbook by Danielle Majeika – I love checking cookbooks out of the library and I have renewed this one twice. It’s in my shopping cart because it just so good! Perfect for all the epic summer produce coming our way.
- Alexis Grizelda Skirt – When I tried this skirt on at Fred (again!), I fell in love with it. A little outside the norm for me but that’s what makes it so special! I will be wearing with tanks, boxy white tea and then a cashmere sweater come Fall!
- The Last Mrs. Parrish by Liv Constantine – I tore through this book and loved meeting the authors! Perfect beach read, Reece’s Picks usually are!
- Peloton Bike – Perhaps our most favorite new thing this month is the Peloton! Let me tell you… I have NEVER been to a spin class before. I ride my bike back and forth to the beach, novice is an understatement. We love it. It is such a good work-out, effective and efficient, especially from a time standpoint. I have long been a fan of an at home work out, we did the math and the monthly fee for this was far less than a monthly gym membership for one of us, let alone two! ($58 a month!) If you are looking for a change in your workout routine or are already contemplating a Peloton- DO IT! Also, you can use this code VGXVJZ to get $100 off your accessories… like the shoes you need to ride it!
- Corksicle Water Bottle – And of course, I need a water bottle on that bike! This is my current favorite!