What to get for that very special Dad in your life? Sometimes men can be hard to shop for so I found items that I think cover any Dad at any age. Not just something you want them to have, pieces they will truly love too! We’ve got gifts for the foodie, gadget guy, clothes horse and life of the party!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on item name to shop!
- Lululemon 5 Year Basic Tee – Matt loves these, they fit very well and wash and wear well too!
- Thule Crossover 32-Liter Backpack – Incredibly versatile backpack that is perfect for travel and fits A TON.
- Ring Video Doorbell – We LOVE this. You can monitor your front door with your phone… and answer it! How cool is that?
- Lululemon Commission Short – I love that these are oxford!
- Phillips Norelco OneBlade Electric Trimmer – Another Matt favorite. He swears by it.
- Pacific Shaving Company Caffeinated Shaving Cream & Aftershave – Add a little pep to their morning routine.
Olympia Provisions Olympia Provisions Salami of the Month Club – I think I did this last year too- just love the idea of a monthly gift!
- Beats Studio3 Noise Canceling Headphones – Perfect for the commuter or someone who works in a noisy office space.
- Maui Jim Kaupo Gap Sunglasses – Maui Jim are simply the best and these look so cool.
Burlap & Barrel Single Origin Meat & Grilling Seasoning Spices (Set of 3) – Kicking it up a notch for your grill master!
- Growlerworks Keep-It-Carbonated Growler – This pressurized growler keeps beer fresh for up to two weeks! And it is on sale!
- O’Neill Hyperfreak Board Short – Love O’Neill, they make a great product and I love this print!
- Patagonia Web Tech Belt – Simple, perfect belt.
Mikuni Wild Harvest Haku Japanese Shoyu – Ultimate umami for your foodie.
- AG Protege Jean – These jeans a great classic cut, will look good on everyone!
- YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler – Because its a YETI and it’s cool. It can go from the beach, to the golf course, to the boat, to tailgating this Fall!
- JBL Clip 3 Portable Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – Hook that speaker right on that cooler or backpack!
Herb & Lou Infused Cocktail Ice Cubes – How cool are these? Perfect for a relaxing weekend.
- Flipsider Reversible Half-Zip Sweatshirt – The most comfortable sweatshirt around. Bonus, it is reversible!
- Oran Outdoor Fire Pit – Can’t you picture s’mores with the kids in the summer?
- Christine Flynn Surf/Swim – I love this on a big wall, a nice reminder of days on the beach.
- 100 Island Creek Oysters – Because how is this? Amazing fresh oysters overnighted to celebrate Dad!