Tequila and passion fruit. Match made in heaven.
We had a marvelous time down at The Boca Beach Club over Spring Break… more on that later, as well as what I ended up really packing vs. what I packed in my dream suitcase … But at the resort they had a cocktail called the Boca Heat. The minute we took our first sip we know that it needed to be replicated at home. I have it close to perfect since passion fruit is not that easy to come by up here! The “heat” in this comes from the Jalapeno Tequila and the Ginger Liqueur, totally delightful and a great warm weather cocktail!
- 2/3 Cup of Tanteo Jalapeno Tequila
- 1/3 Cup of Stirrings Ginger Liqueur
- 1 1/3 Cup of Ceres passion fruit juice (If you can find fresh passion fruit juice GO FOR IT!)
- 1/3 Cup lime juice
- Add all ingredients in a large shaker or a pitcher. Mix well.
- Pour over ice in your favorite glass.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime or garnish with a slice of jalapeno and enjoy!