Always the hardest to shop for… and to curate a gift guide for. But I think I found some spectacular gifts for him this year!
- Nike: Better Is Temporary – Coolest coffee table book for the coolest company. The spine is so good on a shelf!
- Theragun – I know, this has made the list before… but it’s just that good.
- Boombox – Plays tapes, CD’s and has bluetooth. Perfect for all his old classics, and you know if he wants to have a “Say Anything” moment.
- Highball Cocktail Shaker – Super cool for picnics, outdoor parties or tailgating!
- Hoodie – Love the bold stripe here. I also have a California Cowboy hoodie and can attest that it is so so comfortable!
- Shirt – Perfect weekend shirt with a place to put everything! There is even an interior loop for gloves!
- Shearling Birks – The ultimate for the winter!
- Faribault Woolen Mills Monogram Blanket – I adore this company’s products and think this personalized blanket would be great over a leather chair in his office or perhaps the back of his car for an impromptu picnic!
- Espresso Machine – Here is a true “anchor gift” for your coffee lover!
- Roomba – In case you have a neat freak… or just someone that hates vacuuming this is PERFECT! This model is supposed to be the best bank for your buck with the most bells and whistles for the price tag… it even works with your Alexa! OR if you REALLY want to majorly (MAJORLY) splurge, check out this ONE. It empties on it’s own!
- Duffel – I may have had this on a men’s gift guide before…. that is because it is the best travel bag. It holds SO much, is rugged, water resistant and has backpack straps. My husband loved it so much I got one and I think we will get them for our kids too!
- Running Shoes – I’ve got super fans of this pair in the house. Maybe pair it with #1!
- Power Washer – Definitely for the handy guy that likes to do projects around the house! My dad loves his!
- Heated Vest – I think this is the “IT” gift of the season! Who wants to be cold?
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!