November Favorites 2021…
Always a bit of a blur of a month as we go from Halloween to Thanksgiving right on to the Holidays! I also have a birthday thrown in there too! Some of my favorites for keeping cozy while watching that tv and reading!
- Everyone’s Table by Gregory Gourdet – Any Top Chef fans out there? This new cookbook focuses on nutrient dense, flavorful cooking that also happens to be really good for you. The photos are out of this world!
- A Slow Burning Fire by Paula Hawkins – Love this author and she produces another slow burning (no pun intended) mystery here.
- Dope Sick (Hulu) – Wow. This one was incredible. An eye opening deep dive into the opioid addiction epidemic and the Pharma company that caused it. Michael Keaton is also stellar in this!
- Wide Leg Pant – Tried these on on a whim and they are SO comfortable. Impressed with how versatile too, pair with ankle boots, flats or sneakers! They are slightly cropped on me but still cover the top of the boot!
- Teddy Clogs – These are big, fluffy, exaggerated clogs and I love them! So SO comfortable and surprisingly cute with jeans!
- The Divorce Party by Laura Dave – This is an older book (2008) that was recommended on Audible after I read The Last Thing He Told Me. My new thing seems to be reading one book and listening to another at the same time. I listened to this one and it made walks and housework fly by. I loved getting to know the characters!
- 8-Bit Christmas (HBOMax) – This movie was just pure family holiday fun! Flashing back and forth to the 80’s, it is so easy to get nostalgic!
- Jogger – Okay guys… these are wild. Jeans… sweatpants…? They are sweatpants printed to look like jeans. Seriously, you can not tell the difference!
- The Sinner (USA) – Creepy and twisty, Bill Pullman is on his A game! Season 4 is just as good as Season 1!
- Moto Rain Boot – I was in need of a new rain boot (mine had lost tread!) and these are such a fun upgrade! They don’t even look like rain boots!
- Made for Living: Collected Interiors for All Sorts of Styles by Amber Lewis – If you need some design inspiration this is a great place to start. I love Amber’s lived-in-style. Nothing too precious, but, oh so chic!
- Cold Weather Tights – I had been on the hunt! I needed something for outdoor workouts and walks and these are perfect!
- Quilted Pants – Also for outdoor walks these are SO warm and perfect for Après Ski!
- Erno Laszlo Hydra-Therapy Boost Serum – With the temperature dropping my skin is starting to dry out. This has been FANTASTIC. My skin feels amazing when I use this!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!