Ohhhhh this month has been a doozy! My apologies for not publishing many (just one other- eek!) blog posts! We are still swimming in a sea of boxes, unplaced furniture and general confusion. BUT, we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new house. Even in chaos it is amazing and we are thrilled! I have managed to peel off to read a bit this month as an escape, picked up some new clothes (mine were in storage until last week!), some general house stuff and one gorgeous piece of furniture!
Bear with me as I try to balance my time, I’m sorry that AMH is taking a bit of a back seat, but content will be coming soon! Lots of good house stuff on the horizon!
- Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson – Not Swanson’s typical format for his books which was refreshing! Kept you guessing!
- Win by Harlan Coben – A book devoted to one of Coben’s most rye characters. This was twisty and fun, as his books always are!
- Black Sweatpants – Sweatpants that don’t make me look like I am wearing sweatpants.
- Tie Dye Sweatpants – These were a little bit of a stretch for me… this is a A LOT of tie dye, but they are so SO comfortable!
- Navy Long Sleeve – Perfect long sleeve for Spring. The slight puff sleeve is so cute!
- Storage Bins – Ordered these in a pinch to corral all the things we had dedicated spaces for at our old house and they are GREAT.
- Amazing Console – We are slowly figure out furniture in our new space but knew we needed a console in our family room. After SO much research we landed on this one that combines the perfect amount of edge, modernity and quality. Big ticket item but it will go anywhere! Also, currently on sale! Use code SUMMER for 20% off!
- Outdoor Chairs – We bought this outdoor sofa when we did our patio last Spring (remember this post?) and it has held up so well. So comfortable and it still looks brand new! We have a little more space here so I ordered the matching chairs!
- Chip Clips – Random, I know. But these are attractive chip clips! (Thanks, Melissa for the find!)
- Nightlights – Got these for the kids bathroom but then went back and got more for the hallways at night! They are great because they turn on by themselves when it gets dark!
- Air Fryer/Toaster Oven – My sister in law sent this as a house warming gift and it is legitimately the best toaster oven I have ever had! Toasts quickly and evenly, the oven works like a full size oven and the air fryer (that I need to explore more!) makes amazing chicken patties for sandwiches! It will be SO helpful when we rip our kitchen out!
- Cozy Sweatshirt – California Cowboy sent me this new sweatshirt to check out and I have been living in it! So cozy and love the kangaroo pocket!
- Guzzini Bowls – Matt’s Aunt sent us these bowls as a housewarming gift and they are so cool! Such a fun pop of color and I can’t wait to use them for a party!
- Ultimate Beastmaster on Netflix – We turned this on for the kids the other night and they LOVE it. Basically the ultimate ninja warrior show on steroids!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!