With one week until Father’s Day! Here is a quick round up of gift ideas for your favorite Dad!
- Button down – Every guy needs a button down, or a “Father’s shirt” as I called it growing up. Upgrade it with a little stretch and wrinkle release!
- Shorts – An easy pair of pull on shorts that still look quite sophisticated (and cool!).
- Smart Meat Thermometer – For your grilling dad… this works with your phone. We have it, it’s cool!
- Garage Organizer – We need this… perfect for getting all the yard tools cleaned up in the garage!
- Sunglasses – Always going to have a pair of sunglasses on this list and they are always going to be Maui Jim. They are the BEST!
- Super Cool Bottle Opener – For when he is the host with the most!
- Hoodie – Perfect lightweight hoodie for Summer nights. (I have the ladies version and love it!)
- Catch All Charger – This is on my list, actually for me too! Love the idea of a catch all for the end of the day that also charges your phone. Feels very organized!
- Notebook – A place for him to jot down all his brilliant ideas.
- Insulated Koozie – To keep that seltzer cool during yard work and beer cold during the big game!
- Kamado Joe Grill – We’ve been doing a little research and this grill keeps popping up as pretty awesome. It can be used smoking from 225°F all the way up to searing at 750°F!
- Cheese Tasting – I love gifting food because it can be enjoyed as a family!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!