June is always a whirlwind with school ending and the start of Summer! All of my favorites from the month either made my life easier, just made me happy or provided a great escape of entertainment away from the news cycle!
- Never Have I Ever – Netflix– Oh my gosh is this show adorable! We binged this teen coming of age comedy-drama so quickly and were so sad when it ended! Don’t miss it!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day In Shower Styler – I have fully embraced my curly hair during this quarantine (and to be honest, the heatwave) and this product really makes it so much easier to keep my curls from frizzing. Bonus that you apply it in the shower so it’s a total time saver.
- The Last Time I Saw You by Liv Constantine – You know I love a page turner!
- Block Print Dress – Lightweight and comfortable, PERFECT for the heatwave.
- J.Crew Bathing Suit – Classic suit, I always try and update a few suits a year… I wear them every day in the Summer! Check out my other picks here!
- 1990’s Puzzle – We were so obsessed with the 1980’s puzzle we had to get the next decade… such a good distraction!
- Fiber Fueled: The Plant-Based Gut Health Program for Losing Weight, Restoring Your Health, and Optimizing Your Microbiome by
Stomp Rocket Stunt Planes – Hours of fun for kids… particularly the one with the stunt planes – they can conduct experiments and see what goes the farthest! Helpful hint… if you have more than one child order a set per kid! They can race/compete and bonus, no one has to wait for their turn!
- Ulla Johnson Natalia Dress – Okay… so I have not worn this yet, but I coveted a similar Ulla dress for over a year and this finally went on sale so I snagged it! I have no where to go (obviously…) but I may just have a party for myself (lol) and dream of a time this Fall when I can wear this with friends!
- Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker – I love this dishwasher safe cocktail shaker! Use it for some of my favorites: Strawberry Basil Smash, The Summer Starter & Quaranita!
- Reef Double Old Fashion Glass – To go with the cocktail shaker… these were a wedding present and we LOVE them!
- Monopoly – The perfect rainy day game, I love that my kids are finally into this game!
- Flexi Hose– Okay, this is sort of random but man, it is so much easier than a big regular bulky hose! We replaced all our hoses with these this month and it makes such a difference!
- Giant Bubble Wands – These are awesome. They make gigantic bubbles!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!