Oh January is always a little dull right? After all the glitter of the holidays it is a time to be quiet and stay home… and maybe get organized? I have been trying to do all those things… I have a ways to go on the organization front but I am getting there!
So here are this month’s favorites… yep, 3 TV shows on that list!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil – I really like the Olaplex line and keep going back to it. I think it is strengthening my hair and protects from all the heat styling. I mix the oil in with a leave-in and it makes my hair shiny and smooth.
- Kuhn Rikon Retractable Shears – These were a stocking stuffer and I have loved these for cutting up kale for salads!
- The Defined Dish by
- Acrylic Frames – I have been loving these acrylic frames- they make the photo the focus and look great in a group!
- Rummikub – We call it Rummytile in my family and it is our FAVORITE! We have been playing this on repeat and my 9 year old loves it!
- Wipe-clean Placemats – My mom gave me these for Christmas because she knew I was wishing for them. They are as fantastic as I thought they’d be! Attractive AND easy to clean!
- Farmhouse Pottery Salt Keeper – This was a gift to myself. I love all things Farmhouse Pottery and I needed a salt keeper! This looks great on my counter and makes salting while cooking easy!
- Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Flour – This has been my favorite GF flour as of late. We have been making pizza dough from Alison Roman’s “Nothing Fancy” a ton and this works perfectly!
- You (Netflix) – The 2nd season of You dropped right before New Year’s Eve and we binged the whole thing in about 3 days… just as creepy as the first season and very entertaining!
- Good Girls (TV)- Netflix – I randomly started watching this series while folding laundry and it was surprisingly good. Christina Hendricks, Mae Whitman and Retta make an amusing team of suburban moms who stumble into a life of crime. First two seasons are on Netflix and the third season with premiere on Feb 16th on NBC (so catch up quick!) .
- Truth Be Told – Yes, another TV show… it is January after all! This is an AppleTV original with Octavia Spencer and Aaron Paul. It is an excellent crime thriller about a podcaster who second guesses her original theory about a murder.
- Slamwich – Another excellent family game… my kids love this one!
- The Child by Fiona Barton – I really like Fiona Barton’s books! This one was just as good as her other ones!