Good holiday gifts should not cost a small fortune! We rounded up some pretty special gifts that anyone would love! Family, friends, teachers, babysitters- just a little something to let them know you are thinking of them this holiday season!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Nothing Fancy: Unfussy Food for Having People Over by Alison Roman – On my wish list! We love having people over and this cookbook is perfect for creating an “unfussy” but fun night!
Leopard Faux Fur Scarf – The print of the year! Warm and on point!
Kerber’s Farm Homemade Hot Cocoa & Mug Gift Box – Cutest box-set with delicious hot chocolate!
- Scented Erasers – Any little kid would love these! And they are $2.00!!!
- Knit Pajamas – Best pajamas EVER. So comfortable and it’s nice to look good when you sleep, right? Or when you are still wearing them when the school bus pulls up in the morning…
- Blank Comic Book – So fun for kids to create their own story!
- Five Two Ultimate Apron – On my wish list! This amazing apron has built in pot holders on the bottom corners, cheat sheet measurements in the front pocket and an extra wide bib made of sturdy fabric (ie: the mess WON’T get on your clothes!).
- Beauty Counter Jellies – I love my Beauty Counter lip gloss so I am sure their new jellies are amazing. Fantastic colors!
- Blabla Finger Puppets – Sweet little knit jungle creatures. My kids loved these and always cracked up when I brought them out!
- Yes Studio Power Planner – I still love a paper planner, okay I need both paper and digital. This one blocks out the hours in a square grid which I love!
- Skinny Dip Laptop Sleeve – Keep your laptop (fits a 13inch!) in style! The white marble pattern is fun!
- Spritz By Talia Baiocchi and Leslie Pariseau – Loads of classic Italian recipes for both drink and food to lead to a lovely Saturday. Also looks quite stylish on your bookshelf!
- Baggu Duck Bag – I have had this bag for years and still use it weekly for hauling everything everywhere, perfect for packing in a suitcase for a vacation carry all too!
- Kitsch Jade Roller – Yes, these are all the rage, but they are supposed soothe tired and irritated skin. Worth a shot, right?
- Candy Peppermint Swirl Spoons – Perfect little gift to perk up hot chocolate (like #3)!