We were all over the place this month! A little bit of travel and sadly lots of fevers, infections and antibiotics! The month feels a bit like a blur and here we are back at school… where did Summer go? It was fun while it lasted!
See below for what I have been loving this month and using on repeat!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Olaplex No 6 Bond Smoother – I am an Olaplex convert… I talked about the bond builder, shampoo and conditioner in my July Favorites and then I tried this leave in. These products have totally repaired my hair- I no longer have beach fried hair!
Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves – I tried a boxing class as the start of the Summer and fell in love. Then I dragged my husband along and it became our weekend ritual. Find a class in your area and go for it! Just make sure you order your own gloves first… renting them is gross, we only made that mistake once!
- Cumberland Concepts All Purpose Zipper Bag – This little zipper bag lived in my beach bag all Summer. It is water resistant, the zipper keeps the sand out and its not huge. Perfect for my kindle, phone and a few bucks for beach treats!
- Monopoly – I love a good board game! My oldest really got the hang of it this summer. So much fun… and I FINALLY won a round!
- Natives Audrey Flat – My favorite rainy day flat in sunny yellow! These are the best shoes! So comfortable and so flattering, I love my new yellow pair!
- Ghirardelli Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips – I love chocolate. Love it, love it. I keep a mason jar of these and grab a few (or handful) when I need a pick me up…
- Roku – When you’ve got sick babes at home on a beautiful Summer day it is movie time. We made great use of the Roku this Summer… any movie or tv show at your finger tips!
- Martha Stewart Menu Planner – I got this to get ready for the school year… I love it, menu plan on one side, grocery list on the other.
- Terez Balayage Legging – These are just ridiculously fun!
- Beyond Yoga Cropped Tank – I know they call this cropped, but it isn’t really… and the neckline and the back is so oh so flattering. New favorite work out tank!
The Perfect Mother: A Novel by Aimee Molloy – Total page tuner!
- Bobbi Brown Couture Drama Eye Shadow Palette – Since I had an awesome infection in BOTH eyes for the month of August it was time to get all new eye make up. I love the versatility of a large eye palette. I have every day shades as well as some fun ones for a night out!