My favorites this month pretty much revolve around the beach… and exercising. All things Summer. Some I have talked about before so they are old favorites but also some new finds… how had I never tried on Beyond Yoga before?
Click on item name to shop!
1. Beyond Yoga Alloy Ombre Leggings – these literally yelled my name (as my sister in law proclaimed!) when I saw them and they are sooooo good and that metallic splatter detail is perfect. Uber flattering and ridiculously comfortable; also very breathable for these hot Summer work outs!
2. Beyond Yoga Alloy Ombre Double Back Bra – Okay, a little matchy matchy but I like it.
3. Beyond Yoga Back Out Cropped Pullover – Super light weight; it’s perfect for covering up on a slightly cool morning or in the AC at the studio. So cute!
4. Schwinn Fairhaven Cruiser – Summer mode of transportation! Cheap and cheery it is perfect for getting to the beach and keeping up with my kids!
5. Coolibar SPF 50 Wrap – I featured this in my Sun Protection post (thanks Kearsley!) and ordered it immediately. It is so perfect for the later afternoon sun on the beach but would be equally amazing on the sidelines of a soccer field! Cute and sun safe!
6. Eric Javits Hampton Hat – Also a repeat favorite from last Summer… this SPF 50 packable sun hat is FANTASTIC! The brim is wide enough to really protect your face and it is quite chic!
7. Blue Lizard Sensitive Skin SPF 30 – We go through copious amounts of sunscreen in the Summer. This sensitive formula works for the whole family. Another Kearsley tip!
8. Steele Beach Bag – Waterproof beach bag that is the perfect size! Fits just enough and isn’t too heavy when stuffed! Love the grommets in the bottom to shake out leftover sand!
9. Athleta Rib Swim Suit – I got this on on mega sale and it is great! The back detail makes it special.
11. Candyland (65th Anniversary Edition) – We play this original Candyland A LOT. One of our favorites!
12. Bootblack Cranberry Jalapeño Lime Complex Cocktail & Soda Syrup – OMG this stuff is SO good! A local Rhode Island company (woot woot!) creates this amazing syrup which makes a killer tequila cocktail. Add a little lime juice and club soda and you are good to go!
13. Olaplex Hair System – I had heard about this brand for a while and had not gotten around to trying it. My hair takes a beating in the Summer. All the salt, sun and sweat and it is fried! I tried this 3 step system and it changed my hair in a few days- really! Much stronger and healthier! Start with the bond builder no.3 and then the shampoo no.4 and conditioner no. 5.
14. Boogie Board – Yep, a boogie board. Winner for everyone in the family, because who doesn’t love to ride a wave.