Are you looking for an easy no bake Summer (or any season!) sweet treat that both kids AND adults will love? Look no further. This recipe is the bomb.
S’mores Oreo Bark
- 3 1/2 Cups dark chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate pieces
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate pieces
- 1 Cup marshmallow Fluff
- 12 Oreos (for gluten free I like Glutino)
- 4 Graham Cracker Sheets (for gluten free I like Pamela’s)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 1 1/2 cup of the dark chocolate chips in the a microwave safe bowl (I like to use a Pyrex measuring cup) and pour melted chocolate on to prepared cookie sheet. Do not spread layer to thin.
- Place pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. (I use the same Pyrex measuring cup that I wash in between). Then add in the marshmallow fluff and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir well to combine and then quickly spread the marshmallow layer over the hardened first chocolate layer.
- Crumble the Oreos and the graham crackers on top and gently press into the white chocolate marshmallow layer. Place back into the refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 2 cups of dark chocolate in the microwave and immediately pour over the cookie layer, carefully spreading with a spatula to cover.
- Place cookie sheet in the freezer for 2 hours to set.
- Remove from freezer and cut (or break) in to inch pieces.
- Store in refrigerator!