Need a fun dessert for Halloween? This is it! Part cheesecake, part S’more, it is so good! The toasted marshmallows remind me of a Fall bonfire! This will perk your kids up if trick or treat is not happening in your neighborhood!
- 2 8 Oz packages of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup dark chocolate chips divided
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Graham cracker crust (ready-to-use), I use Mi-Del for gluten free
- 16 Regular sized marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1/2 of the chocolate chips (1/2 cup) and set aside to cool. (I like to melt in a Pyrex measuring cup in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between)
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and mix until just blended together.
- Add eggs and mix again. Once incorporated pour in the melted chocolate, mix again. Sprinkle in remaining 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and stir to combine with a spatula.
- Pour batter into the prepared graham cracker crust. Place in preheated oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the center is almost set. Remove and allow to cool, placing in the refrigerator when it is cool enough to handle.
- Meanwhile cut the marshmallows in half horizontally. Remove the pie from the refrigerator after 2 or 3 hours of chilling. Preheat the broiler on high.
- Place marshmallows on top of the pie to cover it. Place under the broiler and watch carefully, it will go from toasted to burnt in seconds! Once golden brown remove from oven and allow to cool!
- Serve immediately or store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Store leftovers in refrigerator.