Here we go! I tried to really make a little time for myself this month… back to school was stressful… so there are A LOT of books on this list!
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen – Loved this, couldn’t wait to find out how this one ended. AND I didn’t guess the ending!
- First Mistake by Sandie Jones – Twisty! Just when you think you have this one figured out…
- One by One by Ruth Ware – The latest by one of my favorite authors, she is the Queen of Suspense! I read this one in 3 days!
- Away on Netflix – This show has it all. Suspense, family drama, work place drama and SPACE! We loved it and are keeping our fingers crossed there is a 2nd season… we need to know what happens to them!
- Sugar Bobs Finest Smoked Maple Syrup– I found this at a little farmers market… it is so delicious. We have used it on ribs, in a marinade and of course in an awesome cocktail… recipes to come, stay tuned.
- Tehran on Apple TV – We just started this and it is oh so good! If you miss Homeland try this!
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager – His latest book… another one I read in 3 days… okay this one was 2 days. Spooky haunted house perfect for this time of year!
- The Honeysuckle Cookbook by Dzung Lewis – I was fortunate enough to get an advanced copy of this mouthwatering cookbook (thank you!!!) and I can not wait to cook my way through it! The chia puddings… chai tea… salads and noodles… I want to make it all!
- Steven Clogs – I loved this all month with long dresses and a sweater… still holding on to summer but you can wear these into Fall! Super comfortable and the price tag can’t be beat!
- Nomad iWatch Band – I am L-O-V-I-N-G the waterproof leather watch band for my Apple iWatch which Nomad sent over to me. Looks chic and doesn’t get ruined doing dishes or bath time!
- The Floor Is Lava on Netflix – Okay, this show is utterly ridiculous but my kids love it and we laugh… HARD… when we watch it!
- Learn & Climb Science Kit for Kids – A little supplemental learning while we are remote schooling. A fun kit that has 20 experiments!
- mDesign Plastic Caddy – On the topic of remote schooling… I got these for my kids for all the supplies and it makes me feel SO organized! I like that we can move them around as needed too!
- Mother Patch Pocket Khakis – I had these on my Wishlist last week… and I ordered them… and they are awesome!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through these links. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you! All items on here are things that we own, love and use almost daily if not multiple times a day! Feel free to contact me with questions on any of the items!