It is officially Fall! I don’t need to add many things to my closet (yay!) but there are a few things that have definitely caught my eye for the season. Also, sometimes you need a small refresh, wink wink!
(Click on corresponding number to shop item!)
- Perfect Black Silk Skirt – I feel like this would go from everything from boots to sneakers, cropped sweater back to a silk top for Christmas! Total staple.
- Chunky No. 6 Boots – You know how I feel about my No. 6 boots! Adore them, these lug sole would be a great addition!
- It Girl Pants – Leave it to Alo to make a super cool track pant. I need a new pair of lounge pants!
- Waffle Turtleneck Sweater – This looks entirely cozy, Jenni Kayne knows her way around cashmere! This will last for years!
- Plaid Shirt – I have this in black denim and I am obsessed.
- Gray Jeans – My favorite pair of jeans in a new gray wash.
- Black Body Suit – The 90’s are calling… but this would be SO perfect with that Black Silk Skirt above!
- Simple Boxy Long Sleeve Tee – Just an easy tee with jeans.
- Oversized Sweater – This has actually been on my wish list for over a year. I think it would be really easy to dress up or down.
- Khakis – I have been very into trying to find none jean bottoms, again, in the 90’s (!!!) I lived in khakis! I actually have these pants in army green already… and I just went ahead and ordered these when they dropped last night!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through these links. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you! All items on here are things that we own, love and use almost daily if not multiple times a day! Feel free to contact me with questions on any of the items!