Well, okay, this March was weird. No other way to explain it. We are living in the middle of a global pandemic that is unlike anything we have ever experienced before… and we are shut in our homes. No matter, I still definitely had my “favorite things” this month. I apologize if there are repeats from months past… what can I say, I didn’t get out much.
- Drizly Alcohol Delivery – So, we are all trying to stay home and not venture to stores… this service is brilliant. Delivery from your local liquor stores… just like Instacart or Prime Now… but for your Tequila, Wine & mixers. A driver shows up, you show your ID (through your window and they drop on your doorstep!) You’re welcome!
- Ozark (Netflix) – Third season of this Jason Bateman & Laura Linney show is back! We loved the first two seasons and are binging the third!
- Mother Jeans – Love this casual light wash. This cut of Mother jeans is my new quarantine uniform. So comfortable, so flattering and hello, I am not in sweatpants (everyday) so that feels like a win!
- Mother Jeans Black – Yes. Same jeans in black. Like I said, my new uniform.
- J. Crew Top – I love this all cotton top! Super comfortable but a little bit dressier… my fancy “at home top”- ha!
- ABCMouse – I had always seen commercials for this… well, my youngest loves it! Hard to keep a preschooler engaged in more than just play based learning during this time; this is a great solution. He feels like he is eLearning like the elementary school kids and it allows me to peel off for a little bit and squeeze in a work out (check out this post), win win!
- Knives Out – This was an entertaining little movie. Great escape for a bit!
- Monster- DC Sniper Podcast – I grew up in the area that this all took place. I was off in New York City by then, but my Father was home for work through all of this (My Mother actually stayed in RI because of it) and it was truly frightening. I found it fascinating to hear all the details that the police are releasing now. Perfect listen while I am doing all the laundry etc.
- U-Lace Shoe Laces – We actually got these in Bermuda- they are fantastic for turning a tie shoe into a slip on! Worked perfectly on these Natives.
- Lou & Gray Signaturesoft Plush Wide Leg Pants – I had these on my favorites list in November and I still adore these pants. Cozy and comfortable… you know, when I am not wearing jeans.
- UGG Ansley Slipper – These were a favorite in December… but I wear them everyday…
- Open Book: A Memoir by Jessica Simpson – A friend recommended this so I downloaded it on Audible to listen to while I walked and I am surprised! She is really quite layered and interesting!
- Magna-Tiles – We are building. A lot. These are the BEST. My kids will play with these for hours!
- Making The Cut – Okay, this just started but I would watch anything with these two in it! I miss Tim Gunn & Heidi Klum together!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!