The holidays are a great time to give gifts for the home. Special pieces that someone may not run out and buy themselves!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on corresponding item number to shop!
Scrabble, Monopoly, and Clue Vintage Board Game Bookshelf Collection – We have these on our shelf and I love them. Family fun within arms length but looks pretty enough to keep out! Clue is a family favorite!
- Dapper Dog Cookie Jar – I am so excited that Anthropologie has brought this cookie jar back! I gifted this a few years back and it was a hit! The cutest!
- Chanel Coco Bath Soap – A little bit of luxury to up the morning routine. And who is ever going to buy this for themselves- special treat for sure!
Food52 x GreenPan Nonstick Skillet (Set of 2) – These pans are supposed to be amazing! Any foodie in your life will love them!
Convivial Geodesic Porcelain Fruit Bowl – A beautiful bowl for the kitchen counter… if you leave fruit out they will eat it!
Mooni Andale Speaker Color Changing LED Lantern with 10W Bluetooth Speaker – Lantern and a speaker in one! Party ready!
- Salt & Pepper Shakers – Something you use often but rarely get an update. Love these and the shine they’d bring to a table!
- Just Date Syrup – Always looking for an alternative to regular old cane sugar- this low glycemic index sweetener fits the bill for coffee, tea, yogurt, buttered toast… don’t forget salad dressings & marinades!
- Lagoon, Jupiter by Nancy Tart – My new favorite gift is a small piece of art. Super special, picked specifically for the recipient and something they can cherish forever!
- Faux Fur Throw – This throw from Anthropologie comes in so many fabulous colors!
- Pretty Dishtowels – I received these dish towels as a gift and they are the BEST! So pretty and absorbent!
- Serena & Lily Bayview Pillow Cover – Love this graphic design in Alpaca wool!