What to get for that important lady in your life? Mothers, wives, sisters, friends… or just forward this post on to your people because it has some good ideas for you too!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
- Haverhill Collection Hudson Bracelet – This is such a special bracelet. Substantial in weight and size and with both sterling silver and 18k Gold, she can wear it with anything.
- Baggu 3D Zip Set – Perfect set of bags to store all the essentials for travel or everyday life in fun metallic!
- Beyond Yoga Alloy Legging – Best leggings ever! I have them in navy and get compliments all the time. Love these black and hologram speckle that is exclusive to Carbon38!
- Lululemon Warmth Restore Sherpa Wrap – Cozy perfection.
- Jenni Kayne Small Saddle Bag – I saw this bag in the Jenni Kayne store when I was out in LA… swoon! It is beautiful and would go with everything!
- Lulu Frost Plaza Letter Necklace – The designer created these letters using the original letters from the doors on the rooms at the Plaza- how cool is that? They also have number charms too!
- White + Warren Tie-Dye Travel Cashmere Wrap – Sooo I featured this last year in the Gift Guides too… but now it is in Tie-Dye and it is so good!!!
- J Crew Waffle Knit Sweater– Super soft and super cute!
- Summersalt Swimsuit – I have heard AMAZING reviews about this swimsuit line. I am loving this ruffle one, but you could get a gift card so she can pick her own too! Spring Break is right around the corner, right?!
- Maui Jim Sunglasses – I have these and just love them. I get asked all the time where I got them! The navy is different – the shape universally flattering!
- J Crew Cashmere Jogger – This one barely needs an explanation… cashmere… jogger… she will love them.
- Wolf Travel Jewelry Case – Useful and pretty for the girl on the go. No more tangled necklaces… also small enough to fit in her carry on!
Sorel Joan of Arctic Wedge Boots – Chic and ready to brave the elements!