How is it the last day of June? With travel and end of school, the month zoomed by. Excited for Summer! Here is what I have been loving this month… lots of reading and warm weather gear!
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!
Click on item number to shop!
- Eat What You Love by Danielle Walker – Another library book that has ended up in my Amazon cart! Her latest cookbook is full of fun twists on old classics. If you are trying to work around food allergies this book is for you!
- Erno Laszlo Pore Cleansing Clay Mask – I have been a Laszlo devotee for YEARS. I swear by the brand. This new clay mask is awesome for a good deep cleanse. Get all the summer sunscreen and sweat out of there!
- The Night Before by Wendy Walker – Total page turner. I love a good mystery, Wendy Walker is excellent at crafting a gripping thriller!
- J.Crew Sophie Sweater Blazer – I bought this at the end of May and have lived in it for the month of June. It looks so chic with jeans or black pants and the subtle pink is perfection!
- Athleta Mesh Racer Short – These are 4 inches which seems to be the perfect length. Awesome for my walks, I also have the camo!
- Daisy Jones & The Six : A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid– I know, a lot of books this past month, I have been reading a lot! I adored this book. It is done in an interview format, it didn’t feel like fiction! Also, Amazon picked it up for a 13 episode series! I can’t wait!
- Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil with Meadowfoam SPF 50 – My friend had this on the beach the other day- smells so good, really worked and wasn’t greasy! Immediately went into my amazon cart!
- Ulla Johnson Tala Tote – PERFECT Summer tote. I love the leather straps.
- Birkenstock Gizeh in Metallic Copper – It was time for a new pair of Gizeh’s! I love the metallic copper (rose gold) color with the white soles! Very fresh for summer.
- Kenneth Cole One Piece – Super cute, super flattering AND on sale!
- Lululemon Pace Rival – I have had this style from them for years, excellent for warm weather!
- Tervis Tumbler 24oz – I am constantly drinking water, I love a Tervis tumbler because they don’t sweat and get everything wet! The lid is perfect for taking it on the go.
- AG Jeans Hailey Shorts – Everyone needs a good pair of denim cut-offs for Summer. For me these are perfection! Not too short and super soft!
Madewell Cali Demi-Boot Jeans in Pure White: Raw-Hem Edition – Along with cut-offs you also need white jeans for Summer. These are great and not SUPER tight. I love the slight boot cut!