Fall Fashion Wishlist
Some definite splurges on this wish list. One thing I learned last Fall/Winter was I would much rather pay up for lovely, high quality pieces that I felt like a million bucks in and would wear on repeat than “fast fashion” that would only last one season. Don’t get me wrong there is a place for “fast fashion”, hello Summer cottons!, but I tend to spend more on Fall/Winter clothes in order to have natural fibers that also fit amazingly! I am leaning in to the “Fewer Better” motto!
- Cotton Faille Dress – I love the thought of wearing this with clogs now and boots when it gets to be Winter.
- Rugby Shirt – This sends me back to the 80’s and reminds me of the shirts my brothers lived in! Updated to be current with it’s slight puff sleeve!
- Long Sleeve – I love the color blocking here! Also a huge fan of black and navy together!
- Thin Turtleneck – Perfect under a cardigan or even layered under a dress for extra warmth! I could use a few colors here…
- Cropped Cardigan – Just like my cocoon sweater that I LIVED IN last year but cropped! So cute with dresses!
- Wrap Cardigan – Love the pattern and fringe!
- Gray Jeans – I used to have a pair of gray jeans that I loved and they went with everything! Time to replace them!
- Sherpa Dickie – Okay, I am fully obsessed with my blazer and I love that you can change the look with zip in dickies! This one would be so fabulous for Fall and into Winter!
- Leather Tote – Just like a new back to school backpack you sort of want a new Fall bag! I love that this also has a long strap to become a over the shoulder or crossbody bag. Not too big, not too small; it can hold all you need for the day!
- Sneakers – I love sneakers with a dress for Fall. I like that these are not pure white which can look too stark for colder weather.
Please note: A Modern Housewife LLC has affiliate relationships with multiple brands. A Modern Housewife LLC will earn a small commission on any item purchased through an affiliate link. That commission keeps this site up and running and allows us to keep the content coming to you, thank you! All items linked are because we own, love and use them; or think they are of value to our readers (basically, we think they are pretty cool and want them ourselves!). Please let us know you have any questions about any products featured!